ForumsGame Walkthroughstu 46

20 23541
akeman64
akeman64
53 posts
Peasant

does anyone have any tips to beat the tutorial, so frustrated. don't really like the game just want to beat at least 1 level

• 20 Replies
EnixSquare
EnixSquare
23 posts
Nomad

Go up with 100 speed & Take Off mode, then let the speed go down lonely... it'll reach exactly 90 continueing speed, move a little the plane up in diagonal to gain heigh fast. Go more faster up and pressing Z key until u reach 1500-2000 feet in 90 continue speed (IS IMPORTANT THE 90 SPEED AND THE "Take Off" MODE ALL ROAD), stay there all the road with Take Off mode with a max heigh of 2300. When you see the next airport (with 80-60 distance)press G for the wheels and go down to 200-100 feet, then when you see the airport road press F to change the wings to Normal Mode and incline a little the plane, when you touch the floor press DOWN ARROW buttom and SPACE BAR to stop immediately the plane!!!

JrArnaldo
JrArnaldo
2 posts
Nomad

I always die because of engine failure and don't matter how high I am.

Bobshayd
Bobshayd
1 posts
Nomad

Don't adjust your throttle late. Get down to 300 feet by throttling back to 86 with takeoff flaps, then keep your altitude safely above the trees. At 11 miles, throttle back again, so you're at 88, then nose up just a bit to slow the plane. Your plane should come down to the runway. Right before you hit the runway, and I mean a split second before, you nose up to slow your fall, and your wheels touch down.

Jcaper
Jcaper
1 posts
Nomad

@Gileneas Thank you, your advice on the gear help very much I did as you said to do, and it worked. Thank you!

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

What I do is I fly Low the ENTIRE time. That way I don't need to rush to land.
Very easy to die, very hard, but very effective if done correct.

~~Black~~

Showing 16-20 of 20