ForumsGamesAlpha Testers Needed for Sky Riders

22 4926
madpixelante
madpixelante
15 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone! I'm a game developer here, working on a new multiplayer exclusive for Armor Games called Sky Riders.

It's a platform racing game (like Exit Path) but with daily challenges, clans, loot, etc.

Making a multiplayer game is pretty tough when you don't have any players! Now that Sky Riders is in a playable state, it's time to open the floodgates a wee little bit and starting letting people in to break everything and make me miserable! Or make sure it works... one or the other

So if you're interested in helping out and getting a sneak peak at the game (albeit, in a very unfinished state) just reply here and I'll whitelist your account.

Keep in mind this is ALPHA testing, not beta. That means the game is VERY ROUGH AND INCOMPLETE. It might not even run, or run really poorly.

Testing will start some time next week, and we'll be setting specific times of day to meet up and race. More details coming soon!

• 22 Replies
soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

HEY ME TOO

im online at all times and why does people always say "use this acount"????????? and i want to test too

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Ill join. Got several browsers I can run the game on and give feedback off of.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

I'd like to help, I'm free next week all week so I will be able to play. I'm also good with finding glitches as I always try to find them anyway so count me in.

madpixelante
madpixelante
15 posts
Nomad

Thanks everyone, your help is really appreciated. Hopefully it goes smoothly enough to be fun right away

Everyone here will get access, no problem. If you have alt accounts just reply with them too or email me the names at evan@pixelante.com

I'll also post the start date and meetup times in this thread (and on my blog) when I've decided on them (Monday 19th at the earliest). Just trying to cram in a few more essentials and clean out some debug stuff before we begin

This is a Flash 11 game so make sure you update your Flash Player!

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

what? SHOW US THE GAME!

madpixelante
madpixelante
15 posts
Nomad

Sorry, was having difficulties with this thread, so I started a new one: [url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/8947989/sky-riders-multiplayer-alpha-testing]

Let's let this one die please

F8crusader
F8crusader
8 posts
Farmer

Ill help

Showing 16-22 of 22