ForumsForum GamesArmor Gamer Championship

2862 452967
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

hi everyone, my name is pickpocket and i will be your host for the Armor Gamer Championship events. We will see a lot of excitement in this game. Here are the rules...

10 people can sign up at one time. all others must wait till the season ends to join. what will happen in this game is i will say a random game on AG. Once you know what the game is, you must go and play this game. once you play it, either take a screen shot, or simply post your high score on the leader boards. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SCORE THAT YOU GOT THAT TIME. YOU CANNOT USE OTHER SCORES. you may replay the game and post higher scores. this will eliminate your lower score. keep replaying until you get the best score possible by the end of the week.

once 10 people are ready to play, the game will be announced. all players must go and play this game, or be disculalfied from the Championship. in the starting round, the people with the 4 LOWEST high scores are eliminated from the game. the remaning 6 will go onto the next weeks game. for the 2nd round, the 3 players with the worst scores are eliminated. this leaves 3 players on the third round. for this round, you must get the highest score of the three. the person with the highest score in the 3rd round wins the Championship! the winner is not alowed to play in the next season, but is alowed to give game recomendations to me for everyone to play. the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.

Who will be the ultimate Armor Gamer?

• 2,862 Replies
superlouis66
superlouis66
151 posts
Nomad

Wait, i replayed it and got a score of 8:30 so i beat all but seashark

WOOOOOO! I FEEL GOOD DUNUNUUNUNUNUN

j_c_mooncity
j_c_mooncity
1,060 posts
Nomad

I'm not even gonna bother doing my current time this is my last run through, epic fail. I've spent over 118 hoors and I havent beaten the game

superlouis66
superlouis66
151 posts
Nomad

can i ask is this for exit path 1? and if so do scores from exit path 2 count?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

No, this is only for number 1.
New leader boards
seashark-7:16.20
superlouis66-8:30
mort-10:41
glaceon-17:58
Mooncity-118

Dont worry moon, if people do not post their scores from the lools of things, you will advance

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

I just finished mine then I gotta time of 10:00

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

leader boards
Scousewarrior-10:00
Mooncity-118

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

i tottaly failed and got Un-completed. My saved data also got deleted

Seashark001
Seashark001
613 posts
Nomad

Awesome! Still top of the pops!

:-)

superlouis66
superlouis66
151 posts
Nomad

AWWW CRAP! i did mine on exit path 2, will i have to play 1 aswell?

Seashark001
Seashark001
613 posts
Nomad

I do not think so. Check with pick.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Yes, it MUST BE NUMBER 1. Number 2 does not count for this round

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
425 posts
Nomad

Hey pick, let's play Jacob and the Gyrocopter for the next round shall we? *screenshot needed.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I looked at the game. It's a good game, but I am not alowed to take game requests from the players. The person who recomended the game has an advantage over everyone then. This is not fair. Te game will be announce Sunday morning

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i played... and once again it didnt submit for some reason. i saved a pic though. i cant post it but i will ask my friend to post it for me. i hope he will be able to do that until saturday though...

i got 413

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

leader boards
thebluerabbit-4:43.13
Scousewarrior-10:00