ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze 2 Kill Bonuses

21 23497
Jsc1998
Jsc1998
12 posts
Peasant

Here are all the kill bonuses in Raze 2, Hope this helps you!

Headshot!: Kill an enemy by shooting them in the head.
Crotch Shot!:Kill an enemy by shooting them in the crotch.
Butt Shot!:You guessed it, Kill an enemy by shooting them in the butt.
Assassin: Kill an enemy by shooting them in the back of the head.
Surprise!: Kill an enemy by burrowing a saw through the ground. This can only be done with the Shredder weapon, basicly killing an enemy through a wall or through the floor.
Direct Hit!: Kill someone directly with an explosive.
Spree Ender: \\Kill someone who is on a killing spree. This can easily be done in quick-play with 1 bot. Let them kill you a few times until it says "[CPU Player] Is on a killing spree!" Then kill them and you will get the kill bonus.
Splish Splash!: Kill an enemy with splash damage from a non-explosive weapon. It is recommended to go into quick-play with a static field, and wait till someone shoots you with an explosive weapon and use your static field. (It takes some time :P)
Reflection!: Make someone shoot your static field/katana (When in use) causing them to kill themselves.
Juggerkill!: Basicly, just Kill the juggernaut.
Show Stopper!: Kill someone who is carrying a flag.
Slasher!: Kill someone with your katana.
Hot Hot Hot!: Kill an enemy by setting them on fire.
Haunted!: Kill someone while waiting to re-spawn. This is easily done with the landmine, or some sort of fire weapon.
Embarrassing! Get a kill with the Golden Masuer
Disco Inferno!: Kill someone while on fire.
Chill Pill!: With the Hailstorm, Kill someone with a bullet which has bounced 5 times.
Kill Steal! Kill someone who is fighting someone else.
Mine your step!: Get a kill with the Landmine.
Capture King!: Get a kill while capturing a flag.
Defender!: Kill someone who is stealing your flag in Domination.
Juiced!: Kill Juice-Tin in Quickplay. Just keep reseting the game until Juice-Tin spawns.
Rad!: Like the Juiced kill bonus, But kill AddisonR.
Survivor!: Get a kill with 1 hp remaining. TIP: You have more chance of getting this kill bonus with the Adrenaline Boost, which is found in Equipment.
Speed Shot!: Kill an enemy while travelling at 35 MPH. Best done in the Frostbite map.
Show Off!: Kill an enemy while carrying the flag.
What Shield? Kill an enemy who has over 20% shield in one shot- Holy Grail Recommended!
What was that?: Kill an invisible enemy.
Corpsplosion!: Just spam a corpse with lots of sticky grenades with the grenade launcher until they kill another player.
Thanks!: Have an enemy kill one of their own team off your static field or katana.

That's all of them. Once again, Hope this helps!- Jsc1998

• 21 Replies
JoBo91
JoBo91
1 posts
Nomad

I have almost all, only survivor! and thanks!... I think that are the two most difficult.

steven17207
steven17207
2 posts
Nomad

i found the survivor one helpful... because a different sight sight just told u to make a kill with 1 hp. they never said it woud not work without addreneline boost. so i found that one helpful.

SloanerBoner
SloanerBoner
48 posts
Nomad

Thanks mate, I've been trying to unlock a couple of those Kill Bonuses.

VizuaLTeqnoh
VizuaLTeqnoh
1 posts
Nomad

For Survivor
use adrenaline boost and comitt suicide and it lowers your health to 1!!!

Thewhitepaladin
Thewhitepaladin
11 posts
Nomad

The Chill Pill is kinda hard to get.

joshua41
joshua41
1 posts
Nomad

i got Survivor without adrenaline bost

Showing 16-21 of 21