ForumsThe TavernHey ArmorGames...

6 2277
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

How is everyone this fine day?

This song has really lifted my spirits, makes me feel like anything is possible and makes me want to go outside in the sun and relax

• 6 Replies
eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I'm doing wonderful, thanks for asking! Except I'm quite bored at the moment and have little to do... as I usually am.

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

Hey Dannydaninja...

This is what is called a "chatroom." Those are forbidden. Since this thread also lacks any real subject or direction, it will most likely be reduced to a fine powder by a BanHammer.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Hey paladin...
This thread was poorly named, but is trying to discuss the song. If the mods say so, then it stays. You saying this early changes nothing.

On topic

Uh yeah. Nice song. I wouldn't say it makes me wana go outside and relax though....

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

This thread was actually made to give everyone a self conscience of how they are feeling and hopefully lift their mood.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Hey everyone trying to do a moderators job...

Stop back seating modding. If you think a thread is bad, then go report it, instead of saying how bad it is.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Now I am just going to be stubborn and let it stay open.

On this fine yesterday, I was stressing about to get my stuff packed and ready for the holidays, washing clothes, cleaning dishes, doing my dorm chores, stuff like that. Nothing particularly interesting, nothing entirely uplifting, as my hand was hurting from too much drawing, so I couldn't get an animation done I had planned.
Friday, however, was a day full of joy and good mood.
Sadly, I can't really share anything to lift anyone else's mood, since "Turn in a research paper you worked on all night" isn't for everyone, I guess.

Showing 1-6 of 6