ForumsGamesTransformers fall of cybertron, will it be good or bad?

6 2902
devilboy342
devilboy342
13 posts
Nomad

The trailer for fall of cybertron has just come out and just wondering everyone's thoughts about the game, but good and bad.

I personally cant wait for it i am a huge transformers fan and just cause i can play has grimlock will be the best part.

• 6 Replies
devilboy342
devilboy342
13 posts
Nomad

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnazs2t5Brg]

this is the trailer for the game.

Fr0st6it3
Fr0st6it3
24 posts
Shepherd

Don't know.
I have played the transformer game that come out with the first movie (2007). It was bad, only a derivate product to make more money.
But this one seems promising. It looks a lot more like the «original» transformers. Now it depends on what they do with it. An openworld in the ravages of war on cybertron and having side quests to unlock special parts to add to our transformer could be nice.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

in my opinion it'll be good but though it's still going to be a long while until it comes out.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

it has come out and it's a slow fps with a hard to destoy shile (i am a noob online on this game only)

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I used to like Transformers, but now I don't care for it much, so I haven't played a Transformers game in a while.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

The game is published by Activision. I don't like games published by Activision these days.

Showing 1-6 of 6