ForumsThe TavernA joke

5 1697
Overlordcan
Overlordcan
2 posts
Nomad

An old lady had 3 dogs,Nose,Picket and Hand.One day she was walking them in the park when Nose and Picket ran away.She went up to a park ranger and said "Can you please hold my Hand while i get my Nose and Picket.

• 5 Replies
SwordAndShield
SwordAndShield
567 posts
Nomad

What does this thread have that will create comments that are appropriate?

Overlordcan
Overlordcan
2 posts
Nomad

This thread has a joke and the comments might be "ha ha" or "not funny".

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Making a thread just to make a joke is rather unnecessary. Next time, try to find a joke thread to post it in.

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

First of all, that joke is lame.

Second of all, there is no reason to make a thread for the purpose of telling just one joke. Plus there are already joke threads.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

*snore*

Hello fellow citizen in this wonderful land of ArmorGames.
Quite an amusing joke you have there, but as you might have seen, we have a few people ready to jump at any misstep of a newbie like you. What they say is almost correct. More or less.
we would rather that you find a thread with jokes in general, than making a thread just for that one joke, mainly because your presumed responses (haha, not funny) would be considered spam, which could get the thread locked.
Technically, if you had a further purpose with the thread, like if you wanted someone to give you are critique on a joke you have made yourself, you should be able to pull of a One-joke-thread, unless someone jumps at it. But this is currently irrelevant.

I believe there is at least one thread in this section that might be good for the purpose of posting a joke, otherwise the Forum Games section is always willing to be the placeholder of funny, and you might need to venture there.

As you start travelling, I will advice you to drop by the Support and Suggestions, not to support nor suggest, but to read a certain thread calling for Class-A Attention, as that will help you on your further journey. It might even have a certain piece of knowledge, so you will not have to travel alone in these dangerous areas.

Either way, I will bid you farewell and godspeed on your journey.

Showing 1-5 of 5