ForumsThe TavernWho has played the most games on armorgames.com?

12 2170
getanewhouse
getanewhouse
44 posts
Nomad

I pose these questions to you.

Who has played the most games on this website?
How many hours have you given up to gaming?
How high are you ranked?
Has anyone gotten mad at you for playing so much, ie. your girlfriend/boyfriend, or your parents, maybe even your kids?

I am very interested in knowing.

I have been playing games here at armorgames.com for about a year.
I have probably given up several hundred hours just going through these games.
I am not even sure how many I have played. If I had to guess how many games I would say about 60 games.
My brother cussed me out for being late to his party after I had gotten engulfed in the game Survivors. And my wife gives me crap about all the games I play.

Well thanks for playing, and happy gaming to you all.

• 12 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Who has played the most games on this website?

Me

How high are you ranked?

All of them

Has anyone gotten mad at you for playing so much, ie. your girlfriend/boyfriend, or your parents, maybe even your kids?

GhostofMatrix
Aeridani
Aeridani
360 posts
Nomad

Just 3 hours? (WTF?)
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The staff have played the most games since they test them all before they are submitted.

I'm not sure, I spend about two-four hours a day on AG normally. Probably more when I'm on break. So just add that up for a year and few months.

Yeah, my son Master565 spends a lot of time on here. He neglects his school work, so I discipline him.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

My parents, yeah. But they don't know I'm gaming. They just think I'm wasting time on the internet, which is true.

I don't actually clock that many hours in gaming, usually an hour or so every day.

Yeah, my son Master565 spends a lot of time on here. He neglects his school work, so I discipline him.

Lol.
I was going to say something inappropriate here, but then I stopped myself. Be proud.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Yeah, my son Master565 spends a lot of time on here

Listen stranger, i don't even know who you are, but yes, i spend a lot of 3 hours on here.

He neglects his school work, so I discipline him.

Only in sexual ways.

I was going to say something inappropriate here, but then I stopped myself. Be proud.

Don't worry, i got it for you.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

My parents get mad at me for spending too much time on the Forums since I hang around here everyday just for kicks.

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

I spend my time here 4 hours everyday and playing The Last Stand for I don't know maybe many hours or so.

elfassasin
elfassasin
87 posts
Peasant

I,v probably played a total of 30 or 40 hours over the three months been on AG.I,v probably played around 20 games in all. My parents get really *** at me, saying that I practically live in the game.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

I spend quite alotta time gaming, I Test a few games aswell and I'm usually always on the bug hunt.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

How high are you ranked?

I'll ignore the first comment because there is no way of determining that. There's probably a lot of people who have played every single game like a billion times who are ghost users.

1. I cannot count the amount of hours i have given up to game. If you take into consideration consoles, handhelds, PC gaming and flash gaming, probably the majority of my life.

2. I'm ranked number 17.

3. Not many people in my life are gamers/ understand gaming so i tend to pee everyone off with the amount i talk about it/do it.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Very few, I don't play many games.

How high are you ranked?

Here, I'm ranked 11....cause I'm a boss.

I don't spend all that much time here, so not really.

Showing 1-11 of 12