Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

Posted Apr 14, '12 at 5:58pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

Wow I'm about to make another 10,000 hit combo because this got 10,000 views. I just don't have much time at the moment.

Posted May 6, '12 at 11:10pm

zekrom1

zekrom1

63 posts

Sorry, I know I said I would make a shadow psycho guide a while ago (I think it was November); I completely forgot! I am in the process of making a shadow psycho guide now, and hope to have it done in a few weeks.

Posted May 11, '12 at 8:59pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

Well I forgot you were making one too.

Posted May 13, '12 at 6:38pm

BeyondLimitless

BeyondLimitless

7 posts

:O This was extremely helpful. Thanks for posting :3

Posted May 18, '12 at 10:43am

Bestroyer

Bestroyer

3 posts

hey, I don't know why, but I can't get in zone 7.
I am past the judge, but now i can't go further.
do you know why?

Posted May 18, '12 at 7:32pm

JoergL

JoergL

90 posts

You need to have a legend achievement under your belt.

Posted May 28, '12 at 8:09pm

Ironsmithe

Ironsmithe

1 post

I'm having trouble keeping Veradux alive in the Mage x2 Knight x1 battle, he is always the first to end up dying.

ideas?

Posted May 29, '12 at 5:17pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

Make sure you use adrenaline on Veradux if he starts losing health; this will greatly increase the amount of healing he does on himself. Give him some high in vitality armor as well if you need to.

Posted Jun 26, '12 at 2:34am

Epicarmordude

Epicarmordude

6 posts

Hey Soccerdude2, I've been trying to follow your guide, although this is a bit late, I cannot get pass the Captain Hunt.

I've already died several times using your method, which leads me to think I'm doing the method incorrectly or exceedingly unlucky. The method I use is bashing the sniper's shield down and breaking him when he has lock on/ crouch and disrupting the medic. However, it seems he uses the lock on within a turn or two and easily does 1k+ damage killing Verdaux, by then he has low hp and me and Roald kill him, but Captain Hunt and the Medic obliterate us.

Posted Jun 26, '12 at 11:55am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

I'm not really sure what you mean here. Is lock on the move lock and load? If break is still in the cooldown, although I don't really remember, use Disrupt on the sniper if you need to to steal one of his buffs away. If choosing between Disrupting the medic and Breaking the sniper, break the sniper. Maybe you aren't dealing enough damage as well, you should be able to kill the sniper after three or four turns of the energy shields going away. If not, then with the medic and the sniper dealing high amounts of damage with their fire bolts, and Hunt starting to use Marked for Death, you're pretty much doomed.

Reply to Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!