tohnicholas

tohnicholas

132 posts

=.=' Wow.

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 12:47pm

xXAnonymous1Xx

xXAnonymous1Xx

5 posts

I just want to say nice guide soccer but can you give me some hints or tips on how to beat the hydra in zone 4 using your bio build? i've been stuck on it for a bit now xD

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 12:57pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

If you can't get past the claws easily, I would just say try to use Reform more to help Veradux out in case you have to put him on relentless se he can use his electro bolt. Other than that, I don't know what to say, but it is a tedious stage in the battle. Against the Hydra... you could bring a Disrupt along too to force him into using his focus-regeneration move. I don't really know what else, except for keeping up the firepower and trying to withstand Potent Toxin and Infect. Hope for Emerald Death the first time, too!

Posted Jan 7, '13 at 11:18pm

xXAnonymous1Xx

xXAnonymous1Xx

5 posts

Hey i beat the hydra like you said to so i want to thank you but now i'm stuck on the android guard and 2 riot police. any suggestions xD?

Posted Jan 8, '13 at 7:11am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

It should be easy enough, with Crystallize on the one Riot Police and you Disrupting the Guard to make him lose focus. Equip another Crystallize to use in bad situations, maybe?

Posted Jan 8, '13 at 7:35am

xXAnonymous1Xx

xXAnonymous1Xx

5 posts

The method is good but the only issue is they hit way to hard for me to do any serious damage. after i disrupt the android all my members are practically dead :/

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 9:34am

tohnicholas

tohnicholas

132 posts

You need to time your disrupts right. Try to use it when the android has full focus to get the most effect, and you don't want him to stun himself with him just got the Force Field activated. Also, try to stun the upper riot police first, the android prefers to help him over the other one. Keep going full defense throughout the fight and only go all out when the android is stunned, blast his health down no matter what. I don't think the police use First Aid on the android so try to finish him off first. Besides, I realized if you use Roald instead of Felicity in this fight you'll do much better, because of the Greater Purpose skill which really helps Veradux in keeping up with the damage. Set Roald to ultra defense if you can to make him cast that spell more often. Wear the android down till you kill him then move to the riot police. Don't let the other police go just yet. Keep stunning him and let Veradux recuperate your team. Finish off one Riot Police and the rest should be easy.

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 3:08pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

Use disrupt at the very beginning of the game. Also Felicity is better than Roald due to higher-level equipment available. Just make sure you actually outfit her with different equipment than her default ones.

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 3:55pm

xXAnonymous1Xx

xXAnonymous1Xx

5 posts

What stat does she use the most strength or speed?

Reply to Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!