leonardstyle95

31 posts

Good guild

Dis guild is very good thanks!

Posted Jan 29, '12 at 4:33pm

LuGarOz1499

LuGarOz1499

7 posts

Hey Soccer another question.What is better, the green fuel tank or Warden's armor?

Posted Jan 29, '12 at 4:33pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

Thanks! Do you build or...guide... or.... ?

Posted Jan 29, '12 at 5:54pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

again, any will do fine it's not really life or death

Posted Jan 30, '12 at 4:05pm

inflict

inflict

385 posts

compleated my hot hydro legend run, now just need to write it up!

Posted Jan 30, '12 at 5:03pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

Yeah when I did my run guide I noted all of the abilities I got while I played it and did the battle summaries of zone 7, then I played it again and wrote all of the rest of the battle summaries

Posted Feb 1, '12 at 1:57pm

LuGarOz1499

LuGarOz1499

7 posts

Soccer, How long did you take to win the game and write this guide? On heroic by going with the legend run?

Posted Feb 1, '12 at 8:20pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

Well I started playing this game again after having not played it in a while. Then I got stuck on a Zone 5 level and forgot about it. About a month later I started playing it again with a new sonny with the goal of maybe making a guide for it so I tracked my abilities and used my usual strategy for Bio. Like I said I also did the summaries for zone 7. I think beating it took about 2 weeks maybe to do it maybe less. Then I started again doing the summaries as well I think this took me about three weeks don't know for sure though probably was less as I when I remember things that happened a little while ago it seems like they were longer ago.

Posted Feb 4, '12 at 11:55pm

Noobclone

Noobclone

128 posts

A nice combo is: toxic form + speed form

Then use a withdrawal for guaranteed thousands of damage. Slash after that. Speed form is great, but combined with toxic the damage is incredible. Probably need to do in a later level when you have more ability points.

Unfortunately this combo will kill you against Clemons ..LOL

Reply to Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!