ForumsGamesWho was your most hated Kingdom Rush enemy?

33 10851
elfassasin
elfassasin
87 posts
Peasant

Mine would be the Troll Champions, although the Demon lords were pretty close. I want to know what you guys think!

• 33 Replies
chibuxiao
chibuxiao
2 posts
Nomad

Worg riders(dismount) and orc zappers(terrorists)

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

most hated enemy: definetly the demon lord and the troll champion

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

oh and i forgot to the Troll Chieftian

HE IS EVIL

Orlemens
Orlemens
17 posts
Nomad

first this topics exists at ironhide game studio and two mine are dark slayers

Lifemaster
Lifemaster
186 posts
Shepherd

To be perfectly honest...almost none of these guys bothered me, they each had a counter.

Shadow archers: bring your barracks men as far back as possible and allow your towers to kill them.

Troll Chieftans: Use fully upgraded reinforcements at range distance to do pretty significant damage with spears...plus towers.

Demon Lords: just use a magic tower with avada kadavra...they always come first in the wave and that means you just one shot your hardest enemy.

The list goes on, but the ONE unit that did somewhat bother me was the rocket air dudes. The counter to them is to have a tower that hits air close to the spawn point...but sometimes you don't know when they're coming and it can be a real pain if they get to your towers while still having the speed boost. They don't stop for your units and they move fast as hell during their sprint. Thus, they are the only units I disliked in KR.

And yes, I have beaten the entire game on normal with doing each level on heroic and iron man, so you should understand that when I say EVERY OTHER unit is easy, it's true.

elfassasin
elfassasin
87 posts
Peasant

To beat the Rocket Riders you have to have fully upgraded mage towers, 'cause that gives them a slow spell. So when a Mage hits a Rider, he doesn't blast away. At least, it worked for me.

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

The ones I really hate are the forest trolls, but they're only in the premium content.

AlVi1998
AlVi1998
19 posts
Farmer

The Rocket Riders are horrible because they start running exactly after i first hit them.The Dark slayers have lots of health and they aren't affected so muc by the meteor strike.Without mages,aggainst them i am dead.The ogres are almost invincible once they got any shaman around them.

matyi1199
matyi1199
6 posts
Nomad

J.T!!!!!!

HelloKittyX3
HelloKittyX3
6 posts
Nomad

Troll Champions Ugh... and Demon Lords make me not want to build barracks

Grow10
Grow10
9 posts
Nomad

shawdom archers

Cognizant
Cognizant
12 posts
Nomad

Demon Lords are the worst. The second worst would be the wizard at the end. I beat him,yet he got stronger. I didn't beat him the second time.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

necromacer cuz they make 100000 litlle solders only reason............

GoFish428
GoFish428
1 posts
Nomad

-Troll Chieftan
-Troll Champions
-Demon Imps
-Raiders
-Necromancers
-Swamp Thing
-Demon Lord
-Noxious Creeper

These guys are supers annoying

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I have all the stars, including bonus content. I almost have all the achievements - right now I'm finishing the Heroic levels on hard difficulty. I thought Kingdom Rush was very easy, so long as you think about what you need before you throw a whole bunch of stuff down and end up regretting it later. It also helps to do a an analytic play prior to beating the level so you know what the level is like.

Showing 16-30 of 33