ForumsThe TavernBoard

6 1329
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Hey guys, well I'm kinda board right now. I mean, I'm home for vacation ad am a little board. I was enjoying playing mw3, but that an only entertain me so long. Tv is no intrest to me cauz all the seasons are ending. I already saw mission impossible and Sherlock Holmes in the movie thearter. I have be hanging out with my friends too. Literally I am board out of my mind. I would go outside but by basket ball hoop backboard completly shattered and it's cold out.... But not could enough for snow. Today and tomarrow I'm seeingmy family. And their is an entire other week of this! U guys got any ideas of something to do? Really any idea is welcome.

• 6 Replies
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

First of all, you used the wrong "bored."

What I would do is , if you haven't already, do your homework. Then I would go on random internet games (outside of armorgames, and even flash games.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Did homework. Some about the spelling, it's early in the morning. I have been but nothing really that good

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

it's cold out.... But not could enough for snow.

Here in Wisconsin it's almost always cold and either there's lots of snow or no snow. This year it's no snow.

I'm not sure what you can do for fun. Maybe you could try a board game like chess.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

One problem, no one to play with..... And my friends live like an hour away so....

AequitasBU
AequitasBU
112 posts
Nomad

Go on Reddit. Keeps me busy for hours.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Well, if you are board I suggest you go planking.

Yet, in the off-chance you ever find yourself bored, I am sure you will find something to do.

Until then, I really see this going nowhere. You are board/bored. End of story. Trying to find help from a group of people online here (because of boredom) is a fruitless endeavor.

Showing 1-6 of 6