ForumsGamesSonny 2 Hot Hydraulic Legend Run Guide

9 8345
Airattack27
Airattack27
13 posts
Nomad

Hello. I am making a hot hydraulic guide on sonny 2 for the legend run. If anybody got some info or questions to help me make this guide, then feel free.

• 9 Replies
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Well, really the key to my Bio guide was just playing Sonny 2, writing everything down about my abilities and such, and changing it if some were useless. I wrote long descriptions about battles too. Really if you did a legend run multiple times with your build, and put very specific info on your guide, you should be fine.

Some Hot-Hydraulic moves that I remember are:

?= don't know if it should be used or if it's that name

Regulate

Warm Neurology?

Avenger Form

Demolish, Wreck, Impair, Decimate, Lasting Pain?, Hot Blooded

Impair?

I don't really remember others

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

sonny hydraulic is not so good...
you can better make one from the psycho, he's great with free will

JoergL
JoergL
87 posts
Farmer

I have yet to meet anyone who claims to have completed a legend run with a hot hydraulic. Personally, I once got into zone 5 with it, but the two Council mages were the end. And I "borrowed" the ice wall from the cold side to get this far, even.

Hot hydraulics lack all means for controlling the fight, and they can't support healing and shielding very well, either.

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

Hot hydraulics lack all means for controlling the fight, and they can't support healing and shielding very well, either.

i agree with that because psychical type is much better. they can shied with free will. i was a psychical once and i had 185 instinct so i could crush anyone with a corruption and then my pc crashed (cry). i always shielded veradux so he could heal me. this worked always.
then i tried to play as a hydraulic bit they are so bad. they're weak and they won't be good for healing and neither for shielding or something defensive. so hydraulics are WEAK!
Airattack27
Airattack27
13 posts
Nomad

yeah, I agree with all you guys about the fact that the hot hydraulic lacks a lot of things. I always played hydraulics just cuz they looked cool (he has blue claws!). I sucked with bio, and still do, and I thought the psychological sucked, so I just went with that. Ice wall is pretty good, but it ruins the whole "hot" part. There is no such thing as a good hot hydraulic, because it is just a bad combination of classes (physical and ice). Maybe if they just made a fire class with fire slash attacks, then it would be OK.

Airattack27
Airattack27
13 posts
Nomad

OK, I think I will stop the hot hydraulic, and continue with the bio. I think that will be an awesome challenge, cuz I suck with him. Here is the link if you want to give some tips//armorgames.com/community/thread/9014334/bio-legend-run-sonny-2-tips

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

no try hot hydro.. ive never seen a legend run guide with it before. and i am the only person i know of who has compleated a legend run with it. i could help you if you want.

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

Make in here

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

yes, obviously.

Showing 1-9 of 9