ForumsThe TavernSorry

16 2326
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Hi.
Uh well I was looking at my old comments when I was new to this site earlier today. And I saw what a *** I was to u guys..... So I would just like to say I'm sorry for all of that, it won't happen again

This thread was also created to diss use things that u did that you regret doing now..... I already told u mine.... Enjoy and merry Christmas!!

• 16 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I always accidently let a huge awkward fart go whenever I'm saying goodbye someone i'll never see again, like at the end of camp. I guess this is fine and all though because it will have 0 repercussions at any point in life.

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

When I was a young'n, like at about age 2, I would always ring the doorbells of EVERYONES' houses. If I rang your's I am sorry, and promise I will not do so again without good purpose.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

I hope you didn't make this thread so I have to "apologize" to Cen, right?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Not everyone actually has you in mind when they post threads you know?

OP, does it have to be regrets on AG, or regrets in general?

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Not everyone actually has you in mind when they post threads you know?

Um, yes, I know that. . .
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

It can be regrets in general nichodemus

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I'm sorry I go offline so once in a while. It is not you, it is me.

KineticNinja
KineticNinja
166 posts
Nomad

Shut up, bro. All you're doing is just spamming threads to get more posts!

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I regret nothing! Really, through my failures I have learned and become the person I am. But if I had to choose I would have said yes to this girl who asked me out.

cablecar1
cablecar1
158 posts
Nomad

I regret ever picking up a video game. It's a waste of time and an unhealthy thing I have become very addicted to. Through my failures I have learned nothing and gained many headaches. :P

idontlikeyou
idontlikeyou
41 posts
Nomad

I regret ever being obsessed with this website then getting banned. But I made a new account, so I'm fine now.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I regret getting girlfriends I should never get, reason being that it affected my finals last time. Though I don't regret loving them.

SoccerGirl27
SoccerGirl27
138 posts
Nomad

I regret ever going out with this one guy. Practically ruined my whole 7th grade and half of eighth grade.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I regret; Last month's barfight where I threw a man off the indoor balcony and he didn't land on the table XD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I regret being a spammer when I was new to AG. I can't believe some of the things I posted. I'm sorry for being ever offending anyone as well.

Showing 1-15 of 16