ForumsArt, Music, and WritingAlexis' Assorted Artwork

324 124119
Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

Hi! This is Alexis again. As many of you AGers know, I have a writing thread called Alexis' Assorted Writings.

Well, now I have one for my doodles/ paintings/ anything else I somehow make that somehow qualifies as being art!

Here's my first one:

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab302/alexistigerspice/Snapshot_20111226_1.jpg
Hopefully it will work. Its well known that I suck at posting images.

• 324 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I just wanted to post some updates on the stuff have been working on.

And we love you for that Alexis!

But really you need to come here more. All my female AG friends seemed to have left.
Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

Have some cat. This is Tiger, my baby.
I like to pretend I am a photographer sometimes
http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x385/Alexispiceytiger/322737_304003266313589_2019497687_o-1_zps6816c5a7.jpg

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I like to pretend I am a photographer sometimes

If you had taken the picture a little higher so that we could see the ears at least I would like it more. I do not know anything about photography though.
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

How did you get the cat to not look at the camera? My cats are so curious they start pawing my camera xD

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well now we know why you have tiger in your user.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I also had a cat named Spice, and I am a very unoriginal person so i just took their names and combined them with mine to make my user name.
I don't know anything about photography, really, but I did like the way this one came out.
I turned off the flash, and just kinda stayed still in front of her til she lost interest and looked away

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

I turned off the flash, and just kinda stayed still in front of her til she lost interest and looked away

Sneaky, sneaky. Kudos to you :P

Practice your photography and post it here for us to look at and enjoy so you can know stuff about photography Plus I love me some kitties, so don't feel bad about posting more of them xD Oo, or a drawing of one/both of them, too!
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I looked at the background and I saw something that looked like the ear piece of glasses or another cat's tail

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

It is actually the handle that opens the one of the lower windows in the sun room, haha.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

It is actually the handle that opens the one of the lower windows in the sun room, haha.

It's a South thing R2. I have only seen those types of handles on windows in my grandparents old home.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It is actually the handle

That's a handle? What the heck. Why does it look like that?
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

That's a handle? What the heck. Why does it look like that?

Remember the days when cars did not have electric windows and you had to manually crank them up an down?
No?

Well, it is the same idea.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

It's a South thing

It's in the North too. I live in WI and me and my neighbors have them. I guess was just common 40-50 years ago when the houses were built.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Remember the days when cars did not have electric windows and you had to manually crank them up an down? No?

Of course I do Voidy. Sadly my dad's stick shift died a few years ago.
It's in the North too

Must just be an old house thing then.
Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

My mom's house is only 20 or so years old. I haven't seen any other houses with that kind of mechanism, and when you turn the handle the window opens so it swings out and upward. I didn't realize it was all that strange >.>

Showing 91-105 of 324