ForumsThe TavernArmor Games Massive Fail

3 1646
KineticNinja
KineticNinja
166 posts
Nomad

Look on the home page of Armor Games and read the "Site News" section. This is what it says!

"The tim has come! Kingdom Rush is now available for purchase in the App Store for your iPad. Now you can play one of the most addicting TD's anywhere you go! Get it now!"

Yeah, notice it says "tim" instead of "time"!! LOL!!!!!!! THEY GOT A SPELL CHECK ERROR!!! LOL

• 3 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

OH EM GEE THIS IS LIKE 1 BYTE LARGE.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Wow. I bothered to go through all the work of clicking the link to this thread. *sigh*

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Oh no, the admins/staff is human too and made a spelling mistake. What can we do now that our lords and saviours have shown to make mistakes just like any other regular human being.
I don't think I can live with this horror any more. Come everyone abandon site, there is no hope for us here.

So, now with the monotonic (sadly in writing, so you can't get the full effect) sarcasm is over with:
You could read it, right? It is one letter missing in a small block of text, obviously written by an enthusiastic person, that probably was busy downloading the game while doing the block of text.
How this translates to massive fail, I have no idea, but if you think so, so be it. Go tell them and roll around in their embarrassment a bit, I am sure that will make you happy.
Either way, there is not much discussion in this, there is no more to it, and since the staff rarely reads the forums, they are not going to know either.
Not to mention I am sure other people will notice and shrug it off easily without you having to announce it, so this thread serves no purpose any more.

But thanks for telling, I am sure it enriched my day.

Showing 1-3 of 3