ForumsWEPRdo you respect all religions?,?

40 6679
allright88
allright88
154 posts
Nomad

I am from India so i don`t care about any religions.i dunno about other people in different countries.tell me about your opinions `~`

• 40 Replies
Devil_may_cry
Devil_may_cry
130 posts
Nomad

As long it dosnt hurt me or my famliy... then yes

Divolurr
Divolurr
39 posts
Nomad

I respect every humans right to practice their own religion, however I'm against the extremists who take every word from sacred texts literally and are bent on annihilating Western civilisations.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Is KKK a religion? because they have there own believes far as I seen on youtube tho the biggest racists

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

haha Mac_mk i totally agree wif you!
not that i am prejudice.
but their actions speak
not saying all muslims are like that.*

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

this is a nice forum topic but it is very sensitive,i think.
so i shall not post anymore=)

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Yea I think we are done before it goes out of control

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

agree-ing with you again.
this topic is way too sensitive
maybe a moderator or a admin should end this thread.
people are straying from the topic.

TesTeDdragonfable
TesTeDdragonfable
9 posts
Nomad

all religion must be respcted even though they are different from you god created them like you hey im Catholic but i respect Muslim try to count muslim people in jail it still can be counted with fingers but try to coun the catholic ones try it they cant be counted in hand!!!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I feel that everyone has the freedom to do anything they want and believe in anything they want as long as it doesn't infringe on others that do not wish it to. Upholding personal rights is a tricky thing. It really boils down to which ethical theory you follow.

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

wow...this is a rather provocative question..I do but I definitely do not agree with all of them. people can believe in whatever pleases them but can they all be the right one? nope.

Showing 31-40 of 40