ForumsSupport Forum[ANSWERED] Bad Eggs Online - login issues

5 4195
Pekk
Pekk
2 posts
Nomad

Bad Eggs Online
Until recently i have always logged into the Bad Eggs Game via the Armor Games Website, however recently i attempted to login directly via the Official Bad Eggs Website to check my account. At which point i was somewhat surprised to discover i was unable to do so and the following error message is returned: Invalid Username or Password.
Is there a reason for this? How do i login to my account directly via the Bad Eggs Online website, (so that i may play in Full Screen Mode) ?
There is no problem with login via the Armor Games site, is this a feature Armor Games have incorporated on purpose to prevent users navigating away from the Armor Games Website?
I would greatly appreciate any assistance you could provide. Kind Regards.

• 5 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Is there a reason for this? How do i login to my account directly via the Bad Eggs Online website, (so that i may play in Full Screen Mode) ?

I think you have to be on AG for your username and password to work. The reason would be that when you are on AG they allow you to log in with your AG account so you don't have to make a new account with every new multiplayer game.
TheNinjaDragon
TheNinjaDragon
30 posts
Nomad

Obviously you must need a separate account for that other website, dude.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The Bad Eggs Online website won't recognize Armor Games accounts. You will need to create a different account to play it on the Bad Eggs Online website.

TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

As the guys said above Armor Games is a different site! So it is a seperate account!

Pekk
Pekk
2 posts
Nomad

Cheers for the insight guys and girls. All sorted ...i set up a separate account using the Bad Eggs Online official site and all is well. Obviously i had to create a new profile . Many Thanks

Showing 1-5 of 5