ForumsThe TavernThe '' HELLO '' Palace To All The Returning Players Of Armor Games

21 2993
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

Hello, everybody, i'm an old and returning player of AG, i was inactive for one year, and i created this topic for all the returning players of AG..

So, this topic is a discussion palace.

A BIG hello to everybody, and hope you a great day

• 21 Replies
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

Oups, i forgot something here's the critics to be an '' OLD '' and '' RETURNING '' player.

- Was inactive for at least 1 month
- I promise to be active for at least 5 month

http://my.hsj.org/Portals/2/Schools/2847/Article330142_armor%20games%20logo.jpg

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

So, this topic is a discussion palace.

What discussion can be generated from this? Other than stating approximately how long you were inactive and how long you plan to be active, there really isn't much one can really say here.
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

I don't think that you understand the nature of the topic, the goal is to get the most inactive players of AG, to give some news of the new games and the new updates.

so, this is my goal

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

It's a nice attempt, but I'm not sure it belongs here. I'm pretty sure it would in the Newcomers thread, simply because there shouldn't be AP allotted to members of long ago coming back. Besides, what are the chances that old members would randomly flock back here because they caught wind of this thread? None, because they won't catch wind of it because they aren't here.

We don't need news of the new games or updates, we have plenty of people out of our 2 million members to do that. Just because they made an account at a different time shouldn't really give them specialty.

End of Line.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Hard crowd huh.

I don't know, I think this thread could work. People could discuss why they were inactive and what got them interested again, as well as find out who's still around from when they were active.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Why not?

I quit because after a while, I was spending too much time on it, and besides, I had MSN or FB for the users I chat with most, so I shifted there. Then I came back for a while. Then I quit. Then I came back a few months back and I haven't looked back yet.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

LOL HEY I CAUGHT WIND OF THIS THREAD SO I CAME BACK

I'm permanently inactive.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

LOL HEY I CAUGHT WIND OF THIS THREAD SO I CAME BACK

OF COURSE PAZX WOULD COME BACK AT THIS MOMENT JUST TO RUIN MY POST, GOSH.
:P

Well Nicho, I just don't see the point of having older members come back to 'update news' and such like the creator said. I understand coming back for the people, that's what I did. But for the purpose that the 2nd ish OP said, doesn't seem fit.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I'm not sure if the OP was getting at this, but it would be nice if you could fill us in with anything important that's happened. And redirect me to the nearest active moderator.

Also the grammar and spelling in this thread makes my eyes bleed, and I'm not even looking at my own posts.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Getting haughty are we Pazx? Nothing new, except that AG3 might roll out soon, the banners are out already. I would say Cen, but the wetblanket locked his comments, so go find your horse ninja friend.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Frank, Pazx. Were you here for him becoming mod?

It's AG, the only ones who keep up with what goes on are Knight and Graham. CT takes care of that, bro.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I keep up with everything that happens here :< It feels only like yesterday and 6000 AP ago that I was on hiatus though. Time flies.

I've never really seen many old players return though.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Well I didn't know you did, I haven't talked to you too terribly long :P

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I can't go on CT :c I suppose it can wait.

I wonder why I find it so easy to not log onto AG for long periods of time. I get addicted to other things quite easily :s

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Well I think Xzeno and Knight are just chatting about Skyrim, you could try going to tinychat? They might be there.

Why can't you go to CT?

Showing 1-15 of 21