ForumsForum GamesQUICK MAFIA GAME

10 5770
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

This is a game of skill and strategy, and also a pinch of luck. It involves 5 players and typically lasts 1-3 nights, depending on player activity and the luck of the village or the mafia. It is a quick version of the Mafia archetype, and is played across a plethora of forums.

In each round, there will be four detectives and one mafia. Each night, each villager PMs the host (me) as to who they will investigate, and I will respond to them depending on their roles. The mafia fakes an investigation, and may post it at any time, whatever seems most believable to him or her. The roles are as follows.

Roles:

Sane Detective - Any investigation sent in will receive correct results.
Insane Detective - Any investigation sent in will receive the opposite result. If the detective investigates a fellow detective, they will appear guilty, and upon investigating the mafia, the mafia will appear innocent.
Naive Detective - Any investigation will yield innocent results, regardless of who was investigated.
Paranoid Detective - Any investigation will yield guilty results, regardless of who was investigated.
Mafia - May kill a detective each night, and also fakes his or her investigations.

So, now that you hopefully got the gist of how to play, here are the rules!

Rules:

1. You will not be told what detective you are, so don't bother asking; detectives may not investigate themselves. They must investigate another player.
2. You cannot PM anyone else playing the game, nor contact them through any other methods; all talking must be done in the thread.
3. No screenshots.
4. Voting "No Lynch" or any other deviation is not allowed. A player must be lynched in the first night.
5. Post your vote in bold, size five red font.
6. Each round continues until all five players have PMed me, posted their results, and voted, or until I deem it has gone on far enough.
7. The first 5 players registering in this thread will be in.
8. The Mafia will now kill on Day 1. Investigations begin on Day 2. This is realistic, as the investigations begin after the murder.
9. You are required to post your investigations (no faking, or I will find you and eat you). Feel free to speculate in the topic. No flames, please.
10. Be courteous and have fun!

Players

Good luck!

• 10 Replies
Showing 91-90 of 10