ForumsSupport Forum[fixed]Can't Log In To Armor Games After New Year's.

83 18259
OpticBeast123
OpticBeast123
32 posts
Peasant

It's so odd that we can't log in on a game on Armor Games.
It's might be that we are moving to the New Armor Games.
But It's very annoying that you have to play without an account.
So I'm wondering how long will it be like this?
Sincerely,
OPTiC

• 83 Replies
OpticBeast123
OpticBeast123
32 posts
Peasant

Well if it's absence of staff or a bug the server might be open tomorrow!
But if it's a hacker or a big bug, crash etc.. It could take well over a week!
Sincerely,
OPTiC

KingWarHammer
KingWarHammer
61 posts
Nomad

If ur haveing trouble logging into AG go to http://webmail.armorgames.com but if its just logging into a game u just have to wait until the server comes back up. Its the weekend and a holiday so most of the staff are offline, they will hopefully get on monday and fix it, until then u just have to wait.

KingWarHammer
KingWarHammer
61 posts
Nomad

it is a server wide ether crash bug or hack the ag website workers are trying there best to fix it time fix will be done unknown

The probibility of someone hacking into the AG server is very unlikly because i highly doubt that anyone on AG would even know how to hack a server. Im sure its just that the server went down for some other reason, this exact same thing happend about a month ago, it will come back, just wait ;D
Yoshi8521
Yoshi8521
129 posts
Nomad

@Optic about my post
The New beta may be glitchy, but they may have fixed those bugs. The other day I asked Moderator Freakenstein and Freakenstein said that the new AG would be coming out soon. Just a thought.

leopoe1
leopoe1
2 posts
Peasant

so is it supposed to be back up after the weekend. like monday?

OpticBeast123
OpticBeast123
32 posts
Peasant

Well we do know that the New AG.com will come soon.
The site is still BETA which means that they will add and fix
the site from time to time.
It is a good idea though.
Sincerely,
OPTiC

Reimor
Reimor
2 posts
Nomad

LOL wait? The one week, three months, it is impossible not to think it is a bug, I do not think AG staff hacked into the server

OpticBeast123
OpticBeast123
32 posts
Peasant

@leopoe1
It depends on what PROBLEM it is.
You could see on the last post on page 7 about it.
Sincerely,
OPTiC

Reimor
Reimor
2 posts
Nomad

The problem is that the server does not recognize the player

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Those that are logged in are probably doing so from the Bad Eggs website itself and no AG, to clarify it.

aaomitzer
aaomitzer
2 posts
Nomad

Maybe we cant log in to AG is because they might be downloading new features or the new software.Its really not fun playing as guests all the time and on vortex wars they are logged in because they are logged in a different website.I know this because i asked some fellow vortex wars logged in people and they said a different website.And i know this passage is long but it might give curious people that are asking why AG is down information of what might be going on.

Sincerely,
Aaomitzer

massmurrder
massmurrder
143 posts
Nomad

aaomitzer
your right in 1 thing
1-it's a new software a new ver. maybe
but when i try to log in on colony hackerz doesnt show any ****
8 )

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

i dont under stand anything serusly thisis very suk and i know that AG site owner watching this community and trying to fix this ****ing proplem

He doesn't watch the community because he is very busy. Just chill, it's only been a day.
davidf1234
davidf1234
1 posts
Nomad

Can log on either. Sad. I spent the money so I could play this long weekend and I get nothing. Ugh! Can't believe they haven't even responded to anybody to let people know they are at least aware of the problem.

KingWarHammer
KingWarHammer
61 posts
Nomad

@KingWarHammer
Your right but remember the Sony Playstation Hackers?
No one believed it because it was so unlikely that such major network can ever get hacked.
So I guess you never know.
Sincerely,
OPTiC

True, but again hacking into a server is a whole lot harder then people realize and im not sure why anyone would ever want to inless they wanted to take admins money but that would suck for the hacker because hacking into the server wont get u into that.

Maybe we cant log in to AG is because they might be downloading new features or the new software.Its really not fun playing as guests all the time and on vortex wars they are logged in because they are logged in a different website.I know this because i asked some fellow vortex wars logged in people and they said a different website.And i know this passage is long but it might give curious people that are asking why AG is down information of what might be going on.

Its the weekend, alot of staff dont work on weekends along with it being a holiday. Therefore i doubt they would be uploading, also they would tell us that they were
Showing 46-60 of 83