ForumsPopular Media[Necro]Any Adventure Time Fans?

44 23622
bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Any people on AG like Adventure Time? If you dismiss it just because it was targeted at kids then you should really take a look into it. In my opinion its a awesome show.

• 44 Replies
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

it is an awesome show but it is a LOT random.

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

ADVENTURE TIME! That shows pretty great hahaaa

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

LOL I see ads for it, but I think it's weird. What's it about?

ninjet99
ninjet99
54 posts
Shepherd

it is very random and very funny

ninjet99
ninjet99
54 posts
Shepherd

what time is it

[b] adventure time

ninjet99
ninjet99
54 posts
Shepherd

lol my bold failed

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I watch it from time to time, but it would be funnier if they unleashed it to adult swim, for various reasons. Same with Regular Show.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I agree with invilid. It seems to weird and random for me to enjoy.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

ADVENTURE TIME! Come on grab your friends! Let's travel to very distant lands! Jake the Dog and Finn the Hu-man, the fun will never end, Adventure Time!

I FREAKING LOVE THAT SHOW, DUDE. IT'S SO AWESOME.

I also love the Regular Show.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Regular Show is somewhat entertaining.

Adventure Time is a brain dead travesty of the word entertainment.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Adventure Time is a brain dead travesty of the word entertainment.

Which is why it is awesome. Because it doesn't need a plot, it doesn't need character development. It's just.... random. Completely random, and that's why I love it.

Why does there need to be a purpose to a TV show, especially one on Cartoon Network, I mean come on.
CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

Adventure time= Funny and entertaining

Regular show= I so love that show. Its funny. Id be rigby cuz im so short lol xD

TheSuperSaiyan1
TheSuperSaiyan1
326 posts
Nomad

ADVENTURE TIME!
c'mon grab your friends
we'll go to very...distant lands.
With Jake the dog and
Finn the hu-man,
the fun will never end,
IT'S ADVENTURE TIME!

i know the theme song by heart
AMAZING SHOW!

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

^
|
STALKER!! >:3 lol... yes adventure time is awsome

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Adventure Time is a show created by Pendleton Ward and I think produced by Frederator Stuidios. It has a 13(formerly 12) year old human boy living in the land of Ooo ( a continent formed by nuclear wars) as it is a product of the post apocalyptic setting. However it is a silly show featuring many vivid characters such as other main character 28 year old in magical dog years Jake the Dog. He has stretchy powers. Finn may very well be the last human on Earth, but he rarely brings it up as he has said "it gets me all soul searchy" Other characters Include Ice King a wild old (former human) wizard who controls the Ice Kingdom and is primary antagonist, constanly kidnapping princesses. The majority of the kingdoms on the show are ruled by princesses. There is also the 1000 year old teenage vampire named Marceline the Vamprire Queen who does anything but sparkle.Hehe. Also Finns primary love interesdt Princess Bubblegum a 18 year old hybrid of bubblegum and human dna. Really its a awesome show but if you watch it and become a fan youll have to deal with people arguing over
FinnxMarceline
FinnxPB (Princess Bubblegum)
Worthy of notice is the genderswapped world of Aaa where Fionna the Human Cake the cat Marshall Lee the vampire king Prince Gumball and others live. That explain enough
?

Showing 1-15 of 44