ForumsPopular Media[Necro]Any Adventure Time Fans?

44 23741
bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Any people on AG like Adventure Time? If you dismiss it just because it was targeted at kids then you should really take a look into it. In my opinion its a awesome show.

• 44 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Did you have a point, or did you just feel like providing a wikipedia entry?

I don't think show's need a purpose Moon, I'm just of the opinion that a show needs to be entertaining. Adventure Time is not.

6Dave6Wolf6
6Dave6Wolf6
15 posts
Nomad

I love Adventure Time

good to see im not the only one

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

My secret fantasy is to be Princess Bubblegum.
Finn would be my honeybun and we would make a bunch of little sugar plum babies whilst escaping Marceline's clutches because that chick is crazy.
Jake can be my butlah.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I used to hate this show when it first came out. Then I saw the Gut Grinder episode and watched little fluffy people pee out of their armpits, laughed uncontrollably, then decided I'd give it another chance. Now, it's one of my favorite shows...the strange thing is, this is the scenario for all of the weird/random shows; like Chowder, Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, and Regular Show is the latest one that's grown on me.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack

oh my god I hated that show. But I still watched it and laughed. But deep down, I hated it with a passion. Whoever came up with this is demented and needs help

Chowder

Just watched one of the great repeats. I am a bit sad they called it quits on this one. It could be genuinely funny.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Whoever came up with this is demented and needs help

It is sick and twisted, yes. But that's part of what made it one hell of a show xD.

But does anyone know where you can watch all of the Adventure Time episodes online? For free, that is.
Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

Yo! Turtelman1234!
Here you go
I love Chowder! And The Misadventures of Flapjack! AND the Regular Show!
I need help. I'm too old for this crud.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

But that's part of what made it one hell of a show

Remember those infamous close-ups? I think some of those gave my sibs nightmares. The rest of the show was okay though.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Remember those infamous close-ups?

Those were hilarious! With that guy screaming xD

Yo! Turtelman1234!
Here you go

Thank you so much. Now I can watch the episodes I haven't seen in my spare time

I need help. I'm too old for this crud.

You and me both...along with most people at my school. xD
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

You and me both...along with most people at my school.

Same here. We have discussions about it every week. As well as CN tendency to run a show for a while, then ditch it and move on. Happens way too often.
bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Yeah... Misadventurers of Flapjack was twisted. But I liked it and thought it was funny. By the way the creators of adventurre time pen ward and regular jg quintel worked on it together. Speaking of Adventure Time lets look at the chart!

Who has Finn seen Naked

PB:0
Marceline:1
Looks like Finncelines winning. Hehe.Im creepy.

WhitewhiteRose
WhitewhiteRose
14 posts
Nomad

I love adventure time. I has de crazy that i love

snowy245
snowy245
4 posts
Nomad

Adventure Time is amazing and the characters are adorable.

derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

awesome

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

I don't think show's need a purpose Moon, I'm just of the opinion that a show needs to be entertaining. Adventure Time is not.

I'm going to have to agree with kyouzou on this. I find Adventure time to be... random? I never really found completely random things very entertaining, more just annoying than anything.

I love Chowder!

This is the only one of those completely random shows that I actually found to be mildly entertaining.
Showing 16-30 of 44