ForumsForum GamesYggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

2695 434219
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Based on [link= http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3334894/cut-the-tree]"Cut the Tree" [/link]

First of all, the Yggdrasil is a magical tree of Norse mythology. Surely, if you cut this tree, you cut life to the world, yet the Norse believed that there were creatures constantly biting and picking at the tree, probably to scare somebody.

No memes
No posting own damage
One attack per turn
If I ignore you, its because its a stupid attack, or broke a rule
No being an idiot
No girlfriend/Boyfriend attacks
No protecting the tree by building walls or trenches etc around it(You can become an environmentalist, a norse hero/god, or a lawyer and sue the attackers.)

Because this is a magical tree, there are a few things you can do that you couldn't with a normal tree.

Note that this is the standard for some of the attacks:

A chainsaw will do 1 damage. Try if you really run out of ideas.
A tree cutter also only does 1 damage.
Axe does 1 damage
Battle axe does 2 damage
Norse Battle axe does 3

If people get sued by the tree's friends, they simply lose health.

People get banned if they break a rule or do something that no one likes. And I am the one who decides who gets banned. Every new rules post I make will say who is banned or has died. Banned people are considered 'dead'

Dead people can't come back. It is very hard to die: You have 100 health and unless you do some sort of really dumb or weird thing that just manages to get under the rules, you will receive damage.

To make this a bit more fun, the tree starts off with loads of health. this means that people can do lots of damage(I will decide how much). I'll try to stay active a lot to keep the damage in check.

Tree: 100,000,000,000,000 HP
Climate: No wind and sunny

• 2,695 Replies
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Just a random point... Couldn't we just summon 99,999,999,999,960 men with chainsaws and end this right now?

Oh wait...

its a stupid attack

I use a Norse Battle Axe Summoned From The Gods Of Doom!!!!

I should also get a few extra points because it was in bold and a capital at the start of each word. >

YES!
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Dvalin ate some leaves then left

-10 HP

-10 HP (1round left)

@aamer13- rather ironic attack. gods heal the tree XD

gods heal the tree from the damage that aamer13 has made

Fenrir chose to do something better to do.

As for the battleaxe, the gods of doom were cheap this time, and gave you a TOY norse battleaxe. It hurts the tree a little because it was in bold.

TOTAL: 25 HP

Tree: 99,999,999,999,915 HP
Climate: Dark Clouds and windy

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, I have an attack up my sleeve that ought to be a real knock out, but I want my deer summoned first.

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

some deer come

Tree: 99,999,999,999,935 HP

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

i summon norse battle gear, and a norse horse. i get on my steed, and charge at the tree, using 3 swift attacks to cut the tree in vital spots, the roots, the branches and the trunk.

hopefully this will cause major dmg

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Combo summon of Dunoer/Duneyrr and Duratro/Duratror, for awesome stag action.

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

I summon my girlfriend to build a wall and my boyfriend to build a trench around the tree because I'm too much of an idiot to do it myself.

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

i summon norse battle gear, and a norse horse. i get on my steed, and charge at the tree, using 3 swift attacks to cut the tree in vital spots, the roots, the branches and the trunk.

hopefully this will cause major dmg

Your horse tires out before it even gets to the trunk. You could only attack the roots. -15 HP

Combo summon of Dunoer/Duneyrr and Duratro/Duratror, for awesome stag action.

This does 20 damage to the tree.

last round of -10

I summon my girlfriend to build a wall and my boyfriend to build a trench around the tree because I'm too much of an idiot to do it myself.

Why do people find it fun to break the rules?

Tree: 99,999,999,999,890
Weather: sunny

BAN LIST

Armpit
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Now, for the three years of Fimbulwinter. Followed by Ragnarok.
This is obviously going to take a while, and as I don't know how long it takes per round, I will leave this surefire way of defeating the tree in the hands of the game master.

(And note it is too bad neither the deer nor the dragon got to stay)

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Now, for the three years of Fimbulwinter. Followed by Ragnarok.
This is obviously going to take a while, and as I don't know how long it takes per round, I will leave this surefire way of defeating the tree in the hands of the game master.

(And note it is too bad neither the deer nor the dragon got to stay)

I ask Odin to reverse the spell, but for now...

-10 HP per round for 3 rounds

Weather: snowing

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I am sure the Gods would have reversed the spell if they were able to. Just noting the natural course of things, because I am a sucker for Norse Mythology.
Hence putting it in your hands, since it is your game.

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

I am sure the Gods would have reversed the spell if they were able to. Just noting the natural course of things, because I am a sucker for Norse Mythology.
Hence putting it in your hands, since it is your game.

True, true, lol.

I just don't want it to become too easy...

-10 HP 1 round left.

Weather: snowing
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

This is gonna take FOREVER...

Thousands of underpaid rainforest loggers find the tree and use all their tools and such (and don't forget determination!) to cut the tree down and make a huge profit...

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

I get a tree to ram into the tree.

the tree you used somehow helped the yggdrasil, healing it rather well.

+100 HP

Thousands of underpaid rainforest loggers find the tree and use all their tools and such (and don't forget determination!) to cut the tree down and make a huge profit...

thousands go up to 999,000 so - 999,000 HP

Tree: 99,999,999,000,990 HP
Weather: sunny
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

I call upon the Norse gods to bring winter, and unleash the Fenris wolves.

Showing 16-30 of 2695