ForumsForum GamesYggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

2695 434284
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Based on [link= http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3334894/cut-the-tree]"Cut the Tree" [/link]

First of all, the Yggdrasil is a magical tree of Norse mythology. Surely, if you cut this tree, you cut life to the world, yet the Norse believed that there were creatures constantly biting and picking at the tree, probably to scare somebody.

No memes
No posting own damage
One attack per turn
If I ignore you, its because its a stupid attack, or broke a rule
No being an idiot
No girlfriend/Boyfriend attacks
No protecting the tree by building walls or trenches etc around it(You can become an environmentalist, a norse hero/god, or a lawyer and sue the attackers.)

Because this is a magical tree, there are a few things you can do that you couldn't with a normal tree.

Note that this is the standard for some of the attacks:

A chainsaw will do 1 damage. Try if you really run out of ideas.
A tree cutter also only does 1 damage.
Axe does 1 damage
Battle axe does 2 damage
Norse Battle axe does 3

If people get sued by the tree's friends, they simply lose health.

People get banned if they break a rule or do something that no one likes. And I am the one who decides who gets banned. Every new rules post I make will say who is banned or has died. Banned people are considered 'dead'

Dead people can't come back. It is very hard to die: You have 100 health and unless you do some sort of really dumb or weird thing that just manages to get under the rules, you will receive damage.

To make this a bit more fun, the tree starts off with loads of health. this means that people can do lots of damage(I will decide how much). I'll try to stay active a lot to keep the damage in check.

Tree: 100,000,000,000,000 HP
Climate: No wind and sunny

• 2,695 Replies
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Technically thousands would be 999,999...

Millions of hyperrich buisnessmen come to raze the tree to the ground for their golf courses. (With bulldozers, and other even more powerful stuff and such.)

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I hire a few giants to punch the tree with their mighty strength.

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

can anyone else take charge of this?

Marcos222
Marcos222
279 posts
Nomad

I throw a bucket of acid in the tree, and fail since a bucket can't hold acid.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I can work as a sub for perry till he returns.

Anyways, I get an armada of Star Trek ships from all races to bombard the tree with phasers, disrupters, and torpedoes, both photon and quantum.

Little did you know, beings from another dimension came and used special magic to reduce damage to the tree.

-20hp

Millions of hyperrich buisnessmen come to raze the tree to the ground for their golf courses. (With bulldozers, and other even more powerful stuff and such.)

thor sent a lightning bolt down to destroy the bulldozers and stuff. the business man went bankrupt because due to the ammount of money lost in order to fund the project.

-0hp

.I call upon the Norse gods to bring winter, and unleash the Fenris wolves.

the gods, just to mess with you, heal the tree and send the wolves after you.

+50hp

-15hp: Maverick4

.I hire a few giants to punch the tree with their mighty strength.

after about 3 hits from the head giant, the trees bark gives him nasty splinters in his knuckles, and they have to leave to clean the wound to prevent infection.

-10hp

I throw a bucket of acid in the tree, and fail since a bucket can't hold acid.

only a small ammount of acid reaches the tree, while the rest gets on your foot and melts it away.

-5hp

-20hp: Marcos222

TOTAL: +15hp

Tree: 99,999,999,001,005 HP
Weather: Foggy, Damp
Marcos222
Marcos222
279 posts
Nomad

Oh well.
If a turn has passed, I get a lendary sword and swing it to the tree

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I cover the tree in petrol then throw a match onto it. BURN BABY BURN!

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

If a turn has passed, I get a lendary sword and swing it to the tree

with the sword equipped, Marcos222 cuts at the tree with all his might. he managed to scratch off some of the bark, but his sword shattered when he tried a second time. one of the shards (after the sword shattered) wounded Marcos222, and embedded itself in his chest.

-5hp

-10hp: Marcos222
LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

@Bladerunner679

I think you just got Ninja'd... :/

Marcos222
Marcos222
279 posts
Nomad

I buy a sword which dosen't break- but is weak, and swing it to the tree, holding it tight.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I grab Marcos222 and use his hard skull as a weapon against the tree. His tears also damage the tree because they are acidic.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I cover the tree in petrol then throw a match onto it. BURN BABY BURN![quote]

Because it was rather damp, the tree had absorbed a lot of water in it's trunk. the petrol burned itself out before any real damage was done.

-0Hp

[quote]I buy a sword which dosen't break- but is weak, and swing it to the tree, holding it tight.

Because of how low-level the weapon was, the bark absorbed most of the impact.

-1hp

I grab Marcos222 and use his hard skull as a weapon against the tree. His tears also damage the tree because they are acidic.

Because of how hard you threw him, you dealt significant bludgeon damage. however, the tree's solid hardwood body absorbed 90% of the impact. you also prevented Marcos222 from crying by killing him on impact.

-5hp

-100hp: Marcos222

current Dead/Banned:
Armpit
Marcos222

Tree: 99,999,999,000,994 HP
Weather: Sunny, Dry
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I summon a dragon to burn the tree. I also get out a bazooka and a rocket launcher and fire it at the tree.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I summon a dragon to burn the tree. I also get out a bazooka and a rocket launcher and fire it at the tree.

unfortunately, a dragonborn cam and slew the dragon just as it started attacking, and as the artillery went towards the tree, the dragonborn used fus-roh-da to knock them off course, and safely away from the tree.

-0hp

current Dead/Banned:
Armpit
Marcos222

Tree: 99,999,999,000,994 HP
Weather: Sunny, humid, windy
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I go and curse the tree to have every single tree disease in the world on it.

Showing 31-45 of 2695