ForumsForum GamesYggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

2695 434325
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Based on [link= http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3334894/cut-the-tree]"Cut the Tree" [/link]

First of all, the Yggdrasil is a magical tree of Norse mythology. Surely, if you cut this tree, you cut life to the world, yet the Norse believed that there were creatures constantly biting and picking at the tree, probably to scare somebody.

No memes
No posting own damage
One attack per turn
If I ignore you, its because its a stupid attack, or broke a rule
No being an idiot
No girlfriend/Boyfriend attacks
No protecting the tree by building walls or trenches etc around it(You can become an environmentalist, a norse hero/god, or a lawyer and sue the attackers.)

Because this is a magical tree, there are a few things you can do that you couldn't with a normal tree.

Note that this is the standard for some of the attacks:

A chainsaw will do 1 damage. Try if you really run out of ideas.
A tree cutter also only does 1 damage.
Axe does 1 damage
Battle axe does 2 damage
Norse Battle axe does 3

If people get sued by the tree's friends, they simply lose health.

People get banned if they break a rule or do something that no one likes. And I am the one who decides who gets banned. Every new rules post I make will say who is banned or has died. Banned people are considered 'dead'

Dead people can't come back. It is very hard to die: You have 100 health and unless you do some sort of really dumb or weird thing that just manages to get under the rules, you will receive damage.

To make this a bit more fun, the tree starts off with loads of health. this means that people can do lots of damage(I will decide how much). I'll try to stay active a lot to keep the damage in check.

Tree: 100,000,000,000,000 HP
Climate: No wind and sunny

• 2,695 Replies
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

plasma is air that has reached temperatures far beyond the surface of the sun. by that rule it is a stupid attack, and will be ignored.

Please explain...? Is it because air isn't measured in gallons? Isn't the Sun MADE mostly of plasma? Anyway, plasma is a whole different state of matter. It's not a gas (aka: not air.)

Thaboss repeats attack. But instead of saying "gallons" he says "Thaboss summons a large quantity of plasma, almost as much as the Sun, to burn/melt/corrode/whatever-plasma-does-to-stuff to take down the tree."
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

Thaboss repeats attack. But instead of saying "gallons" he says "Thaboss summons a large quantity of plasma, almost as much as the Sun, to burn/melt/corrode/whatever-plasma-does-to-stuff to take down the tree."

(this attack will cost you. I know what plasma is, but it can only be made by heating gas. the sun is plasma, but the surface is much cooler than the center.)

you summon the plasma, and it does significant damage, but it only goes on for so long before it dissipates.

-10,000,000,000,000hp

-100hp: thaboss

Temporarily disabled:
DevilishConcoction
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend
Kylelolcat

current Dead/Banned:
Armpit
Marcos222
blk2860
thaboss

Tree: 39,999,999,498,936.5 HP

Weather: cold, raining
ground condition: soggy
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

forgot to mention:

the plasma does so much damage to everything, you burn away in the process.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Thaboss is honored to be the first to actually do some significant damage to the tree. Before that, the average per page was about -343hp. (not counting the -50%). It would have taken 145,800,000,000 pages! (unless thaboss messed up his math.)

I know what plasma is, but it can only be made by heating gas. the sun is plasma, but the surface is much cooler than the center.)

Yes. Touche.
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Forgot to add "since you took over."

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I use the dry desert heat onto the tree.

DevilishConcoction
DevilishConcoction
486 posts
Nomad

I'm I going to stop being disabled anytime soon?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You need to figure out a way out of the situation in order to not be temporarily disabled.

DevilishConcoction
DevilishConcoction
486 posts
Nomad

The old situation that i got disabled on or this new situation?
I musta missed something O. o

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

I summon a shinighami to attack the tree

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I use my vaugely explained powers of radiation to teleport away from the protesters and melt the rope.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I use the dry desert heat onto the tree.

By using nature against the tree, you do significant damage, but you wound yourself in the process by having to drain some of the water from your own body to fuel the curse.

-500hp
-10hparkfire45

I'm I going to stop being disabled anytime soon?

(you need to find the post that describe how you got disabled, and describe how you get out of that situation)

I summon a shinighami to attack the tree

Unfortunately, you summoned captain ukitake, who actually is fond of the tree. he agrees to attack it, but only reluctantly. he also curses you to not be able to contact the soul society for the purpose of attacking the world tree again. (yes, I've seen the show)

-50hp

I use my vaugely explained powers of radiation to teleport away from the protesters and melt the rope.

you get out without a hitch.

Temporarily disabled:
DevilishConcoction
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend

current Dead/Banned:
Armpit
Marcos222
blk2860
thaboss

Tree: 39,999,999,498,386.5 HP

P.S.:banned means dead, so please don't post on here after you die. I'm letting thaboss slide cuz he didn't attack durring his posts.
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

I revive from the curse and I call the Chinese army to attack the tree

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

I revive from the curse and I call the Chinese army to attack the tree

You can't revive from a curse that doesn't kill you. You call the Chinese army, but then the Chinese leader says that attacking a tree in Europe would threaten national security. Only a small regiment gets to go and attack the tree. Since the Chinese army is great only when it is all put together, the regiment only does 16.5 damage to the tree.

Tree: 39,999,999,498,370 HP

It is starting to become spring.
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I use my powers of radiation vaugely explained earlier to irradiate the tree! Radiation is the bane of life!

Showing 91-105 of 2695