ForumsForum GamesWilderness Survival RPG

140 39585
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Thank you for taking the time to read the game desc.
If you like being outdoors, in the wilderness, and know a few wilderness survival techniques, then this game will be very fun. If you know how to survive very well, and know exactly what to do in your situations, then the game will be even more interesting.

Beware:You may be attacked by wild animals in this game so try your best to avoid killing or being killed. You will also need to eat, drink, and sleep to survive. I WOULD add skill points, like agility and stuff like that, but it ends up being to much to take care of in the end, so that will not be included in this game.

The three main factors: is the hunger, thirst, and sleep.
Depending on the amount of:
Hunger Thirst Sleep
------------- ------------- ------------
Well fed Very hydrated Well rested
Fed Hydrated Rested
Okay Okay Okay
Hungry Dehydrated Tired
Starving Very dehydrated Exhausted

On to the Character Sheet
--------------------------------
Name: (Your name here)
HP: [20/20]
Hunger: Well fed
Thirst: Very Hydrated
Sleep: Well rested
EXP: [0/100]

Each time you rank up, you gain 5 max HP. When you perform an action and increase your hunger level, or craft a shelter for yourself, then you will gain EXP, then rank up, thus earning more HP! Yay!

• 140 Replies
Mandyland5youtube
Mandyland5youtube
4 posts
Nomad

Well that is sad to see a forum to be lost because nobody post in a while. It doesn't seem like something that is real need. But, maybe I don't see the whole picture on why I can't post on a forum anymore if anybody doesn't uses it in a while. Could you tell me want could happen if I were to post on this forum and try to play the game?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Forum RPGs require a GM. In these RPGs that are older where no one posted in a while, the GM is usually not around anymore or moved onto another RPG. The GM for this hasn't been on Armor Games in over 5 months, so even if you wanted to play, this game wouldn't go anywhere.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(This is what happens when I forget to reload the page...)
It clogs up the system of new forums that Are being used. Plus the GM for this particular game hasn't been on in five months, making it quite clear to see that this RPG is out of commission. If you wanted you could contact the GM and ask for him to restart the RPG you could but that would be down to them. To be honest lots of forums are lost because nobody played them, that's why there are 390 pages in the forum games section. Also I was mistaken this game has been finished since January 2012, it got necroed again in 2013, and again this year. Seems this forum likes to be necroed... If you tried to play the game? Nothing. Nothing would happen because the GM has clearly stopped posting here, check it out here. It's a shame to see an RPG go but alas this is what happens.
@Gantic would this be a case for locking?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I usually wait for a satisfactory answer confirmation before locking. If there isn't one, this thread should fall off the first page anyway.

Mandyland5youtube
Mandyland5youtube
4 posts
Nomad

Ok. I see. Well I guest I will look for a different forum game. Thanks

Showing 136-140 of 140