ForumsThe TavernFavorite Football Team

33 4841
macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

The Steelers are the best! So are the Chargers and the Broncos (because of Tim Tebow). The Packers suck.

• 33 Replies
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Fudgecracker the Steelers. They can all die as far as I'm concerned.

It's all about them Houston Texans. Hell yeah. They have what it takes to make it to the Super Bowl in my opinion. Best defense, Yates is turning out to be one of the best quarterbacks, best runningbacks, hell yeah. We got this in the bag.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

It's all about them Houston Texans. Hell yeah. They have what it takes to make it to the Super Bowl in my opinion. Best defense, Yates is turning out to be one of the best quarterbacks, best runningbacks, hell yeah. We got this in the bag.

They are a really good team but have gotten to banged up to get far. The game against the Bengals should be really good.

My favorite team is the Seahawks. They have not been good the past few years but I still cheer for them.
The_DeVitor13
The_DeVitor13
66 posts
Nomad

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!!!! and i like the Packers and The 49ers

The_DeVitor13
The_DeVitor13
66 posts
Nomad

Oh and Houston

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

RAIDER NATION!!!!!!

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

Steelers!

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

~~~~~*LE PACKERS~~~~~
THEY ARE AWEOSME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I'm not sure it they're going to win the super bowl. If they mess up like they did at Kansas City, then that's not going to be good. And the playoffs is going to be this weekend!!!!!!! YAY

Who do you guys want to win? I'm hoping for the Lions (Because the Packers already beat them), Giants, Steelers (Just so that the Ravens may not have a chance), and the Bengals.

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

It's all about them Houston Texans. Hell yeah. They have what it takes to make it to the Super Bowl in my opinion

Yeah, they'll have what it takes...

TO GET A BUTT-WHOOPIN' FROM THE BENGALS!!!!!!!!!

WHO DEY! WHO DEY! WHO DE THINK GONNA BEAT THEM BENGALS!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

I wish the packers would all die off one by one so the STEELERS will win the Superbowl!

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

TO GET A BUTT-WHOOPIN' FROM THE BENGALS!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see you when the Bengals lose 44-14. It'll be awesome.
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Lol me too. But why then Bengals? I doubt they'll make it past the Patriots or the Ravens.
AequitasBU
AequitasBU
112 posts
Nomad

Eagles baby! Yeah I know they blew it this year I dont' wanna hear it lol.

snappypinkie
snappypinkie
41 posts
Nomad

The BEARSS! Even though they didn't make it, they're still a good team. When Hanie isn't playing...

Pator55jase
Pator55jase
31 posts
Peasant

Go Pack Go, Steelers fan still upset over last years Superbowl I see (friendly joking)

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

Ha, you wish! We only lost last time because of a terrible ref who doesn't know legal contact from pass interference...and then calls it 20 seconds late.
Showing 1-15 of 33