ForumsThe TavernScience Jokes

54 10294
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

8)

I would tell you a good chemistry joke, but all of the ones that I had ARGON.

Feel free to post some more.

• 54 Replies
Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

Did you hear about the largest organism ever?

He's a fun guy.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

@1zth If only, the neutrino got bad measurements to the knee.

It is not a bug but a feature.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

A student recognizes Einstein in a train and asks: Excuse me, professor, but does New York stop by this train?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Johnny was a chemist's son but Johnny but Johnny is no more, what Johnny thought was H2O was H2SO4.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

Endothermic reactions? I learned about those before they were cool.

kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

jokes eh?

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

jokes eh?

No. What gave you that idea?
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

What's the chemical formula for iron oxide?

I don't know, my chemistry is a little rusty!

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

One day after sleeping badly, an anatomist went to his frog laboratory and removed from a cage one frog with white spots on its back. He placed it on a table and drew a line just in front of the frog. "Jump frog, jump!" he shouted. The little critter jumped two feet forward. In his lab book, the anatomist scribbled, "Frog with four legs jumps two feet."

Then, he surgically removed one leg of the frog and repeated the experiment. "Jump, jump!" To which, the frog leaped forward 1.5 feet. He wrote down, "Frog with three legs jumps 1.5 feet."

Next, he removed a second leg. "Jump frog, jump!" The frog managed to jump a foot. He scribbled in his lab book, "Frog with two legs jumps one foot."

Not stopping there, the anatomist removed yet another leg. "Jump, jump!" The poor frog somehow managed to move 0.5 feet forward. The scientist wrote, "Frog with one leg jumps 0.5 feet."

Finally, he eliminated the last leg. "Jump, jump!" he shouted, encouraging forward progress for the frog. But despite all its efforts, the frog could not budge. "Jump frog, jump!" he cried again. It was no use; the frog would not response. The anatomist thought for a while and then wrote in his lab book, "Frog with no legs goes deaf."

What's the chemical formula for iron oxide?
I don't know, my chemistry is a little rusty!

SNORT!SNORT!

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

One day after sleeping badly, an anatomist went to his frog laboratory and removed from a cage one frog with white spots on its back. He placed it on a table and drew a line just in front of the frog. "Jump frog, jump!" he shouted. The little critter jumped two feet forward. In his lab book, the anatomist scribbled, "Frog with four legs jumps two feet."
Then, he surgically removed one leg of the frog and repeated the experiment. "Jump, jump!" To which, the frog leaped forward 1.5 feet. He wrote down, "Frog with three legs jumps 1.5 feet."
Next, he removed a second leg. "Jump frog, jump!" The frog managed to jump a foot. He scribbled in his lab book, "Frog with two legs jumps one foot."
Not stopping there, the anatomist removed yet another leg. "Jump, jump!" The poor frog somehow managed to move 0.5 feet forward. The scientist wrote, "Frog with one leg jumps 0.5 feet."
Finally, he eliminated the last leg. "Jump, jump!" he shouted, encouraging forward progress for the frog. But despite all its efforts, the frog could not budge. "Jump frog, jump!" he cried again. It was no use; the frog would not response. The anatomist thought for a while and then wrote in his lab book, "Frog with no legs goes deaf

lol

ive got some

(1) if something can go wrong, it will do so just before your grant is up for review; (2) if the reading on your detector is correct, then you have forgot to plug it in; (3) if several things can go wrong then they will do so all at the same time; (4) if nothing can go wrong with your experiment, something still will; (5) left unto itself, your experiment will go from bad to worse; on the other hand, if you pay attention to the experiment then it will take three times longer to complete than you thought it would; (6) Nature is both subtle and malicious (Murphy stole this one from Albert Einstein); (7) a straight line will never fit your data, and using a wiggly line will result in the rejection by referees of the publication of work; (8) if you make a great discovery today, you will find a major error in your methods tomorrow (experienced experimentalists call this effect "here today, gone tomorrow" (9) in contrast to a radio, banging your apparatus when you are at peak frustrat

The most important thing to learn in Chemistry is to never lick the spoon.

There are lots of excellent endings to this one. Last words of a chemist: ... and now for the taste test.

there you go
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

There are lots of excellent endings to this one. Last words of a chemist: ... and now for the taste test.

Oh no. Thats terrible, but funny!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Chemistry student:
"Professor what should I do with this Nitro glycerine bottle?"

Distracted professor: " Throw it here."
:O

Lab worker: "I safely strapped the zombie to the table, he's trying to say something but I can't hear, I'll get closer, still can't hear, I lean over."

that was the last entry in his journal. xD

lindzasaurusrex
lindzasaurusrex
9 posts
Shepherd

What do you call a policeman?
>>Copper.

What do you call a funny criminal?
>>Silicon.

What do you do with dead scientists?
>>Barium.

What is the fattest element?
>>Americium.

What is the most snobbish of elements?
>>Francium.

What do you get when you split a Holmium atom?
>>Hafnium.

I opened a a jar of what I thought was peanut butter, instead it was full of lead.

bobawesome
bobawesome
116 posts
Peasant

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium the medical elements?
because if you cant helium or curium, you barium.

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

"i" before "e" except after "c" has been disproved by science.

Showing 16-30 of 54