ForumsThe TavernFavorite Subject in School?

27 4146
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

What's your favorite subject in school (please explain why)? Mine is probably Science because it's so interesting and fun. (Lunch is NOT considered a subject, (look at schedule)).

• 27 Replies
SoccerGirl27
SoccerGirl27
138 posts
Nomad

Mine is language arts or choir. My ELA teacher is amazing and I have a lot of fun in that class but I love to sing so I can't choose between the two

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Lunch is on my schedule. So...

Physical Education is my favorite class, I get to talk with friends and it's an easy grade for me.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

Well, I got graded on lunch (Not joking, on my grades in middle school we got a lunch grade which was either S for satisfactory or U for unsatisfactory...I can only assume not eating gets the U).

just lol. we had an "education" class and i think we all got a 100 on it except those who never showed up.

my favorite was english. and then biology. my most hated used to be history, then math and then gym
Pator55jase
Pator55jase
31 posts
Peasant

Math - easy

pepyboy2
pepyboy2
39 posts
Nomad

i find math and science equally my favorite

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

forgot to mention tanah (jewish bible). it was one of my most hated and fav subjects. how? different horibble/great teachers. when there was a good teacher it was one of my favs. when there was a horibble teacher it was one of my most hated. was always easy though :3

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

My favorite is history because I find it very interesting, because I have a great teacher and I usually manage to get good grades with very little studying at home, just by listening what the teacher says in class. I'm probably the only one who listens to him, sometimes it looked like he was pausing when I yawned like he was talking to me privately.
I also like latin, because I like learning languages and english, the only other one I study, is very easy for me. Also I have the same great teacher for history and latin.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

well since lunch doesnt count, my favourite subject, is home time

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I like maths. Maths is fun.
I like reading but thats not a subject:P

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I don't like math, i hate it but when i was in K-6 i was always in the higher math group. But my favorite subject is Science.

derek13756
derek13756
168 posts
Nomad

ummm......Phy Ed

Showing 16-26 of 27