ForumsThe TavernCooking

26 3725
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

Do you like cooking? I sure do!!! It's fun but the best part is eating the food afterwards!!!! XD!!!

• 26 Replies
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

I only like to cook when there's someone that gives instructions. But other than that, I suck at cooking. And I think the food tastes better when you cook it yourself and eat it

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I like cooking so much!!! It's super fun!!! And I like to eat what I cook after!!! I'm so fat!!! Learning to cook is great because if you are single you don't have to be unhealthy by buying ramen noodle packages every night!!!

SoccerGirl27
SoccerGirl27
138 posts
Nomad

It depends on what I'm cooking. Some things I like cooking others are just a pain in the rear.

elfassasin
elfassasin
87 posts
Peasant

LOVE COOKING!!!! I especially like eating my food afterwards. And when other people like my cooking to.

pepyboy2
pepyboy2
39 posts
Nomad

some types of cooking can be fun, but sometimes i would rather have someone cook for me.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i wish i could cook :/

i dont even know how to activate the oven XD. i will really need someone to teach me that eventually since i cant even make eggs...

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I can cook, but only if what I'm cooking comes in a box and tells me how long to pop it in the oven/microwave for

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I can cook, and I can bake. It's good because I like to eat, and more importantly, it can be utilised as an effective tool to charm the ladies. Who said the kitchen was only for women? Somehow, I still don't know how to make a really nice sandwich (Peanut butter and jelly don't count), so my future partner will have to do it.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Considering i am only 13, i can cook brownies because they taste nice. I can also do lots of easy things like bread and pizza and chicken nuggets but that was in a cooking lesson...

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I took a cooking class (one semester) last year, so I have a pretty good idea of how to cook relatively simple (and some things that are not so simple) things. I don't do it that often now though...

Orlemens
Orlemens
17 posts
Nomad

i love cooking best thing but eating is to fun

ffrc1
ffrc1
32 posts
Nomad

I love cooking, but can only cook easy stuff.

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

i love cooking because i always get first dibs or i get to lick the bowl if its cake and plus i dont have to do dishes

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

I like cooking, I mean, it's pretty fun making something, marveling you made it and didn't burn the house down, putting it in your mouth, realizing it tastes pretty decent, then waiting 2 hours, and noticed "Hey, I haven't gotten food poisoning yet!". Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, oh, nope, that's just forgetting that you didn't turn off the oven correctly.

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

one of the things that im not good at is cracking eggs i always seem to have eggshells mixed in.

Showing 1-15 of 26