The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[necro] sonny vs sonny 2

17 10577
younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

wich sonny game is better?
i think sonny 2 is better because there are more abilities, they're different by type

• 17 Replies
Lifemaster
Lifemaster
186 posts
Shepherd

This is a silly question...

Sonny is practically a sampler of what Sonny 2 has to offer.

Besides, the fact that you can get unlimited stats in Sonny made it far less appealing than Sonny 2 where it's still a challenge.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Some people actually like Sonny better than Sonny 2. I don't know why, maybe because it's easier, at least for me. XD

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

Some people actually like Sonny better than Sonny 2. I don't know why, maybe because it's easier, at least for me. XD

well, then it's only easy for you
not for me, i cannot beat 2 rock golems
and i'm psycho
anyway sonny is easy for the other part
Lifemaster
Lifemaster
186 posts
Shepherd

I'm sorry but the only way Sonny is a harder game than Sonny 2 is:

#1 you don't use the stats glitch (obvious)
#2 Sonny doesn't have a difficulty setting hence, everyone plays same difficulty
#3 You're playing Sonny 2 on easy. Try challenging or heroic mode...freakin' tough *** game. (and there's also more game material if you play on heroic!!)

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

Sonny 1 is harder then Sonny 2 i like Sonny 2 better

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

It's also a lot faster to beat Sonny then Sonny 2 because of the three less zones, and I like how Re-Specing doesn't cost anything, although I always have enough for it anyway. For a legend run Sonny 2 is definitely harder, although I have been thinking of trying a 'legend run' on the first Sonny. Probably very hard, though.

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

Sonny 1 is hard i cant get past zone 2!!!!

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

i want more replies!

@ soldierperson

i can't pass zone 2 too
or is it zone 3?
i think 3 with the rock golems

Lifemaster
Lifemaster
186 posts
Shepherd

This topic really doesn't need any more posts...some people prefer sonny original to sonny 2 (although I think they're crazy if they do).

If you are seeking help with how to complete Sonny or get past phases there are walkthroughs online or on youtube...but I'd suggest doing it for yourself. Tips: always have a stun ability on your bar, preferably two. Use stuns offensively as well as defensively to prevent a healer from healing or stop a guy who's just used a "400% damage increased for next turn," you may even want to go into the ice stun as it stuns for two turns and when upgraded to 3rd lvl can be placed on your bars twice. Usually I play with 1 defensive ability (either a heal/absorb/cooldown that saves your butt/ally's butt), two or three stuns, and four attacks of your own choosing. This advice is not only for a specific class...you can use this as gunslinger warrior shadow rogue and guardian (I know it's not actually called a shadow rogue...but my memory fails me.)

Remember that if you are having difficulty beating a level, play some practices, get some gear, and or level up.

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

@ lifemaster
i know how to play the game but the original sonny is just more difficult
anyway i just wanted some oppinions
i've got them,i don't play sonny and sonny 2 much anymore, shellshock live is fun too, anyway this thread is not going about that topic

more oppinions are welcome too =)

kylerules157
kylerules157
16 posts
Nomad

Sonny 2 because it is newer and full of more things to do.

leonardstyle95
leonardstyle95
27 posts
Nomad

Sonny 2 becouse you don;t have glith and you can make pvp

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

i can't pass zone 2 too
or is it zone 3?
i think 3 with the rock golems

Its that haunted beach place
JodiahFire
JodiahFire
84 posts
Farmer

I'd say Sonny.Yes,Sonny 2 has 7 zones,epic bosses,and a very tactical gameplay style,i prefer Sonny just because if the fact that Biologicals can infinate Stun-lock an opponent.That bugs me.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I like Sonny 1 better.It's harder and Veradux has more attacks.

Showing 1-15 of 17