ForumsThe TavernTebow Love him or Hate him put it here

19 3243
exitpathuser
exitpathuser
154 posts
Nomad

The thread is pretty self explanatory in the name. So just say if you hate tebo mania or hate it.

• 19 Replies
The_DeVitor13
The_DeVitor13
66 posts
Nomad

First of all its TeboW and hes a great QB but many people says hes bad

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Tebow Time!

Honestly I like Tebow. He is not the best QB but he gives his team spirit and pumps them up.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I think that he's a pretty good QB. So yea, I like him.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

tebow is pretty good. he is a good guy and is a good quarter back too.

SoccerGirl27
SoccerGirl27
138 posts
Nomad

He's a great guy, but personally i think he would be a better running back then quarter back. but he's alright

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

i think he would be a better running back then quarter back.

He would be an OK running back. What Tebow is best at is the run pass option. His balls are not pretty when they are thrown but he is accurate most of the time. Plus when he can run he can if he wants to.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

The best day in football will be when Tebow's ability catches up to him. He is not an amazing QB in any way and doesn't really have the ability to lead a team to the Super Bowl like Manning/Rodgers/Brady does. I am not saying this year was a fluke, but I highly doubt he is going to get any better, he might just start declining a bit. The game against the Steelers was, I admit, very nice. But sooner or later he has to come down to earth. Don't hate him, but he is not the one of the best, and about this tebow mania crap, it's just that, crap.

elfassasin
elfassasin
87 posts
Peasant

I also respect Tebow. After all, he did just beat the Steelers.
Not my favorite QB, but I respect him.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

haha he is my favorite QB. i am a broncos fan after all so naturally i do

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

i dont know who tebow is, so ill say hate him/

Wow. Way to go on not reading the rules.

~

I don't know why people hate him. Just because he kneels down during a game or something doesn't make him weird or anything. Well, after they beat the Steelers, I suppose I like him as a quarterback.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

ahhh Tebow.... Good 'ol Tebow. Cant say I like him because he is only a good QB in the fourth quarter but he did beat the steelers so I am nuetral. A better passer that wears orange and helps his team win is Steve Nash! But thats basketball not football.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

I personally do not like Tebow. He is a pretty good QB, but I am a die hard bears fan therefor I cannot like him. I do think it's a bit silly that he kneels down and prays after plays, but i suppose that's his business not mine.

Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

Personally I respect Tebow a lot. He's is a good player, and like every other player, makes mistakes sometimes, but he is willing to stand up (or maybe kneel down) for what he believes in. I respect him a lot because he is willing to show his faith on the field. Not many players have a strong enough faith to do that.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Thaboss loves him just because of that great song...

Pure Awesome.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Lol. Everyone overrates him and loves him. . . Until he and his team lost by 35. lol

Showing 1-15 of 19