ForumsForum GamesWorld War Three (The Search For More Vodka)

6 1242
balistik5000
balistik5000
64 posts
Nomad

THE SEARCH FOR MORE VODKA!!!! Americans have stolen your battalion's vodka supply. You only have an AK-47 with 45 rounds left and a Desert Eagle with 14 rounds left. What do you do?

• 6 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

this isn't really a good game and the title had me then "The search for more vodka" lost me

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

You should probably look at the stickies.

balistik5000
balistik5000
64 posts
Nomad

loco5, the search for more vodka is kinda of what I think how World War Three will start. It's kinda like one of those stupid flash games where you only have a certain strategy or two. It's meant to be a "I'm bored and I don't feel like playing the awesome I just beat" kinda game

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

[quote]loco5, the search for more vodka is kinda of what I think how World War Three will start. It's kinda like one of those stupid flash games where you only have a certain strategy or two. It's meant to be a "I'm bored and I don't feel like playing the awesome I just beat" kinda game[/quote

http://pinkie.ponychan.net/chan/files/src/132573945104.jpg

still i didn't like the story plus it lacks

Sheet
an actual story
plot

balistik5000
balistik5000
64 posts
Nomad

Nice troll picture. The storyline is meant to be made by the players. Make a strategy that doesn't suck ***. Post it and you'll let other people see what you think some vodka-happy Russian soldier would do with his comrades, loco5

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

i need a sheet, and a story, and at least a half serious story*

Showing 1-6 of 6