ForumsThe TavernThe Most EPIC Way To Die [Not A Serious Threat]

25 4549
DairyHick
DairyHick
134 posts
Nomad

Ok, so I want you to share with the community your most epic way to die.

Rules:
- You Feel No Pain
- Keep In Mind Blood Loss
- No Swearing.
- No saying someone's way of dying is unrealistic (lol)
- Let your imagination go wild.

• 25 Replies
gusvieira
gusvieira
43 posts
Nomad

A large bladed Knife going through the back of your neck, destroying your nerves, and leaving you bleeding to death with no pain. Creepy, I know.

dude_gamer
dude_gamer
21 posts
Peasant

In my opinion the most epic way to die is when you are doing something you love and with people you admire.My hopes would be that my way to die would be painless,or else i would just rather stay alive...

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

Saving someones life

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

Ok, here goes *cracks knuckles, neck, toes, and back*

It would be: Listening to the devil came down to Georgia (charlie Daniels band) and when you are crossing the road you get caught by a random fireball that was careening down the street. After that you fly into a pie shop and eat half a lemon meringue pie. after you pay for it you walk out (with your clothes burning) and go across the street again while there is a jewelery heist going on. the masked people shoot you unconscious and run away. Now the shots didn't kill you but they did wound you. So after you get fixed up you track them down and knock them out and call the police. After that their friends come into your house and find you when you are sleeping and wake you up and beat you up and stab you repeatedly. But you knock them out and call the cops. while you are walking to the cop car you trip on a large stone in your driveway and bash your head on the grave and die a quick and painless death.

Thank you. *bows* *trips and says "I'm alright, everyone!*

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

*gravel. sorry mistake. *facepalm* *facedesk* *headdesk* *headmonitor* *facepalm*

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

randomly explode in a really awkward situation just to be random

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

I would run into a giant horde of zombies who could easily overpower me, then pull out a grenade and have it explode in my hand, taking out a whole lot of zombies with me!!!! >

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

if you cut off your head you can see for 20 seconds sooo...
i would need this planed out in advance...
1. Get a Cannon.
2. Get a Friend.
3. Get some Mourners.
How it goes down.
A. Stand Near Canon.
B. Have Cannon Loaded.
C. Have Friend Cut Off Head And Load Into Cannon in Less Then Four Seconds.
D. Have Friend Fire Cannon.
since you can see for 20 secs, this would be EPIC!

so yea

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

get roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris.

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

Waking up from a terrifying nightmare of a horde of zombies making you their "happy meal". Only to find out that in reality you've survived the 29th day of the
Night of the Living Dead, by George A. Romero sucessfully fending off every zombie but instead of a Hollywood back lot you find yourself in Alaska during the
30 Days of Night fighting off vampires and zombies in the same town as that film, not a movie set.

Then, at the last possible minute conduct a mercy killing of all of the survivors by using a knife and stabbing everyone in the neck just before being rescued just like the final scene of
The Mist.

Of course, seeing all of the carnage the rescue party surrounds you and shoots you mistaking you for a vampire. Your final second on earth is knowing how long you've survived a zombie horde and a vampire clan before being shot down like a rabid dog would be epic.

Showing 16-25 of 25