ForumsThe TavernHard relationship problems...Help?

6 1730
redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

Ok so I like this girl Melony because she is amazingly beautiful and shes fun to be around. She's snoody in that playish kinda way and shes always up for some fun (not meant in any sexual way). She is playful and sweet as well. There are three problems though =[

Problem One: Is that she is a year younger than me (but it doesn't make any difference to me, but to her it might but I don't know if it does.)

Problem Two is that I think she likes one of my friends.

Problem Three I don't know if I'm in her leauge <3

I also like one of my good friends Chloe. She is also beautiful and fun to hang around. She's laid back but outgoing all at the same time and shes very kind and at times a bit sassy ^_^. But there are also some complications ~sigh~

Problem One She already has a boyfriend or at least the last time I checked and that was three months ago.

Problem Two Shes one of my good friends so if I show movements that I want a better relationship with her she and she doesn't want that it will just be akward.

Problem Three we hang out with different people.

I know alot of you are older than me so you guys probably give the best advice so please help. Oh and please tell me who you think I should go for.

• 6 Replies
BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

I know your probably going to ignore but I say go with the first one because I asked one of my good friends out and she gave me the "I just want to be friends and it's still a little awkward so go with your first choice.

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

I only dislike ignorant remarks not intelligent ones. But I see where your coming from.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

oh you listened I thought you were going to say burn in hell stupid athiest or something like that maybe your not all that bad

Divolurr
Divolurr
39 posts
Nomad

The number of times I've stumbled upon complications such as yours...

My advice to you is this. Firstly, choose either Melony or Chloe. It might sound odd, but the more sooner you choose, the easier it will be.

My other advice would be to avoide Chloe. If she "sort of" has a boyfriend, don't even bother, but I don't know the whole situation so I'l leave it to you.

And lastly, don't get to caught up on these women. There are 6 billion people in the world, and my guess is these two aren't your soulmates.

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

xD lol thanks Divolurr

Divolurr
Divolurr
39 posts
Nomad

no worries. I'm here to help

Showing 1-6 of 6