ForumsThe TavernBag pipes!

20 4650
Kinchi
Kinchi
17 posts
Nomad

No seriously, some of the best sounding instruments, just put the one's you like best!

• 20 Replies
XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Guys, this isn't a forum to say what YOU like to hear. It is about what you think about bagpipes. I like to listen to it for a little bit, but if I listen for more than an hour, I will lose my mind!

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Guys, this isn't a forum to say what YOU like to hear. It is about what you think about bagpipes. I like to listen to it for a little bit, but if I listen for more than an hour, I will lose my mind!

Yor LUCKY you can listen for any hour! I can't listen for more then a few minutes! Arrgh and if there are more then 1 players! And there all biggeners!
ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

I don't really like bag pipes. The sound they make bothers me.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I'm a huge fan of bagpipes, for a while at least... they make me a little sad though, because I usually hear them at funerals or Memorial Day parades or something saddening.

It takes serious talent to play the bagpipes. Theres a wine shop near me that had a bagpiper playing outside for a few hours, at least... people were taking pictures with him and stuff! I wondered to myself if they hired him to stand there, or if he just stood there pretending he was supposed to be there...

doc26
doc26
25 posts
Nomad

bagpipes are just plain funny but sound good i can dance to the tune really i can i use to play the sax then the violin stopped tho never had time for them

Showing 16-20 of 20