ForumsThe TavernFavorite Thing in your Life

18 3170
masterperson
masterperson
107 posts
Nomad

What is the favorite thing in your life?

• 18 Replies
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

Now this one is quite easy. My favorite thing in my life is the most essential thing needed for me to live, and that is probably air. (Outside of the different kinds of human cells.)

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

My favorite things in my life are my husband, Johnmerz, and my fiance, Efan.

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

My favorite thing in my life is being on Armor Games and also just to be alive and be doing the things i am doing today.

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

My fave thing is drawing stuff and painting. It relaxes me when I'm stressed out or pissed off.

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

since i love these equally:

my favorite possessions are my guitar, my skateboard, air, clothes, and my brain

ArchKnight
ArchKnight
120 posts
Shepherd

My favourite thing?

Life itself and everything in it - my family, friends, my hobbies etc.

I know that there are downs but we should overcome these so that we can treasure and enjoy the rest :-)

- ArchKnight

pepyboy2
pepyboy2
39 posts
Nomad

my x box

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

right now... my fav things are my imagination, hope and some friends on the ghosts chat. pathetic but true XP hopefully it will change one day

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

My favourite things I can think of are my family, friends, Spongebob,my girlfriend, the town I live in and the thing that the choir who played till midnight stopped 4 minutes ago.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

My favorite thing is probably.... a few things:
Rugby, Internet, Apple products, Family, My YouTube subscribers, My Twitter followers and My profile posters.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

I have a few favorite things: America, guns, cars, and girls. Oh and food and oxygen.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Favourite thingS? My girlfriend, ps3, rugby and my phone. Couldn't live without 'em.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

My favorite things in my life are my husband, Johnmerz, and my fiance, Efan.

Uncles aren't in the running? Also, you have a husband and a fiance?

My favorite thing is my computer. I know this may come as a shock to most of you, so just take some time to absorb it.
aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

My favorite thing is my computer. I know this may come as a shock to most of you, so just take some time to absorb it

I am outraged. Sooooo outraged. I like, had to go to the market to buy more rage, because I was "out" (of rage).

My favorite thing is laughter.

Oh, and mountains.
SoccerGirl27
SoccerGirl27
138 posts
Nomad

my favorite things are soccer, singing, hanging with my friends, and talking to my boyfriend

Showing 1-15 of 18