post here what was the thing that made you think the most
it could be a movie, riddle, song, the news
just post it!!!

• 9 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

It would probably be waking life. The movie left me mind ****ed for weeks.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

It's a little thing called life. How was the world created? That simple question will leave you thinking for a couple of weeks.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I'm more down to earth and less philosophical than the above few users it seems, most of the time. I think about the idea of romance and love quite a bit, and companionship. Hormones and stuff. But less on the lust side.

Or, anything that comes to mind really.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Ahem:
"Oh crap, how am I going to fill out this form! What is that? I don't get it! It can't be written in Danish, I don't recognize any of those words!! And it has to be sent forward like last year! [explicits]!! I am doomed! DOOMED!!! ... Oooh, left over candy!"
The end.

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

Sounds like Cenere gets easily distracted, like I do. I could go with some candy right now

Right now I'm thinking about a book that I was righting and have had major writers block for months now, and I just got a good idea for a different one, and it might keep my interest for awhile.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

hmmm... mother (video game) made me think alot about it. its a pretty weird game and every different person probably has a different theory on what happened there (its really deep too).

fruits basket (an anime) that in my opinion reflect life pretty well. i honestly think that this anime plays a big role on who i am today.

the most stupid traveler (a story). this story can be seen as shallow and meaningless but i saw a deeper meaning in it.

my life (and im guessing its one of the answers of most people here). i dont think there is a need to explain. every person has his own story.

there are more but i cant think of any other BIG things right now.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I was thinking what to type first on this post but I got distracted and started thinking about what my gf said. And I get it, it was a joke. Thanks AG after 5 hours I finally get it.

And I was thinking when I made this account but I don't know.

During the school time and I don't talk I usually think at stupid things like today Google Maps, I was trying to figure out how random things like school and a teachers house are located from my house (are they positioned the same way and stuff like that).

daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

i just finished watching "Hereafter" its a pretty good movie and i started thinking about what happens after we die and started to seriously rethink everything about heaven and hell

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

The Inbetweeneers, and Stand By Me, makes me think about how important to me my friends are, and they're not gonna be around for much longer since in a few months I leave school and most of them will be gone then. It's upsetting.

Showing 1-9 of 9