ForumsThe TavernIf you could be any animal known to man which one would you be?

41 7495
Sergie32
Sergie32
15 posts
Nomad

The sequel to the famous, but now locked thread, "If you could be any animal known to man which would it be?"

DISCLAIMER: This thread is not a necro because it was freshly made. This is not a duplicate because the last one was locked for necro.

If you could be any animal know to man which would it be and why?

I'll go first.

I would be an eagle. They are fast, strong, courageous, and proud.

• 41 Replies
happybirthdayaphant1
happybirthdayaphant1
53 posts
Nomad

I'd go with a penguin. They are cute, have fluffy feathers, are very sociable, and who doesn't want to travel by belly? Plus, I love seafood.

masterperson
masterperson
107 posts
Nomad

I would obviously be a human. I might get killed by a human if I was a wild animal. I would also have a bigger life span.

AequitasBU
AequitasBU
112 posts
Nomad

Cheetah, Super ****** and so fast. Yeah try and run from me.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

A banana. The wisest choice. XD Nah, I'd be a... a... a... *continues to think and smash head against monitor* a... a... a... something.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Ooh! I know. A cat. You're fluffy, you get to lie down and get petted, loved, and there's a big bowl of food for you. I'd LOVE that.

Nabbit
Nabbit
15 posts
Nomad

I would obviously be a human. I might get killed by a human if I was a wild animal. I would also have a bigger life span.

You might get killed by a human anyways, if you ever crossed paths with an insane serial killer. Bigger life span is good though.

I'd like to be a seal. They get to swim in the ocean and they look like fuzzy puffballs when they are pups. <3
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I would be a panda. I would be cute and get to eat bamboo all day.

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

i would be a platypus. might as well get the most out of one animal. y'know?

nabillionaire00
nabillionaire00
7 posts
Nomad

I wanna be a baby polar bear! They are so freaking adorable!!!!! >.<

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

I would be a great white shark. Humans get scared of those, and if a human kills me, then they get sued!

Also, Great White sharks are awesome swimmers, sniffers, and hunters.

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I'd be a dolphin. I'd be carefree and swim all the time.

Plus me and my friends could protect eachother from great white sharks

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

I'd like to be one of these just because it's hideous and freaky. It lives in deep, cold waters of the Atlantic ocean too. Awesome!

Roccess
Roccess
240 posts
Peasant

You are all wrong. NARWHAL FOR THE WIN! (I hope I spelled that right...) They are awesome, the legend of unicorn's horns come from a Narwhal's tooth... not to mention, Narwhals have their own themesong :3

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Human. Yeah, it's been a dream of mine to walk on two legs for years.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

Well, i would like to be a human... If it was just ANYTHING, i would totally be a BANANA!!! I love bananas! They are so good!

Showing 1-15 of 41