ForumsThe Tavern[answered] How do you lose Armor Points?

6 1548
Roccess
Roccess
240 posts
Peasant

Sometimes I randomly come on and I have less Armor Points then I did the previous day. Er- Can anyone tell me why?

• 6 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

People delete your comments on their profiles.

Comments are deleted because they are spam.

Those are usually the main reasons.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

You often lose points for not reading the stickies, especially the ones that might tell you why you lose points.

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

One of the reasons people are so adamant about the necessity of AG3 is that the "old" (well, current) system is rather primitive. It was created by Dan, who was rather low on funds at the time. The forums were actually a complete afterthought, which is why they don't have the resources one might expect (edit buttons, pizza dispensary, etc). Therefore, all of the space on the servers is used to store high scores and Sonny save-points.

So, Dan had to find an alternative location for AP. In his wily way, he discovered a method of storing data inside socks. It was never clear how he achieved this, but it somehow involved turnips. But, as socks are wont to do, they occasionally disappear without so much as a breakup text. And when this happens, your precious AP enters the void of misplaced things, joining sunglasses, mittens, and Amelia Earhart in a land of forgotten darkness.

Incidentally, there seems to be some correlation between your sock vanishing and you "being an annoying person". Further study is warranted.

Truly, one of the greatest mysteries of our time.

OoberxAllen
OoberxAllen
147 posts
Nomad

akerds post gave me a pleasent chuckle, but everyone's right. In a nutshell, they either ranomly disappear or are deleted if you post a ton of spam

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

like cen said, you didnt read the stickies usually. But sometimes if a user gets banned, your comments that you wrote to that user is all deleted.

Roccess
Roccess
240 posts
Peasant

Oh, thanks guys!

Showing 1-6 of 6