ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Adult Teeth

17 12455
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

when did you lose all of your baby teeth? i lost mine when i was still in 8th grade, is that normal?

• 17 Replies
nabillionaire00
nabillionaire00
7 posts
Nomad

Yes. People lose there baby teeth at different ages. Some lose it at the age of 13 others at 10 and some even at 16 or older. But its completely normal.

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I lost all of my baby teeth in fourth grade, so I would have been... 9 or 10. But I had to get my last two pulled to get braces.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I lost my last baby tooth when I was 12. About a month later, I lost one of my adult teeth. But I'm not going to get into one of my boring stories right now.

Roccess
Roccess
240 posts
Peasant

I had all adult teeth when I was 10...

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

lost all adult teeth at 14 or so... It hurts when you have to force the baby teeth out.

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Well you can actually have two sets of adult teeth... Or baby teeth... I guess it depends on how you look at it. My sister lost two sets of teeth naturally, and now has her final set, which she has kept healthy and almost perfect ever since.
I lost most of my baby teeth when I was much younger. I lost one due to cereal then another due to stairs... I tried the whole pliers thing but chickened out and lost the tooth to my brother, fun times. Anyway the rest really just fell out before I reached middle school. Actually I don't think I had any when I got to fifth grade.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

have u ever had milk duds? the hersey candy? i lost many teeth while eating them at halloween.... i think i lost all my baby teeth at 12

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I've lost a tooth eating an Oh Henry, and a couple eating nachos. I recently lost my last baby tooth about a month ago so I'm going to get braces soon.

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

Tbh. Idk if i lost em all. I think i have. Not sure. im 14 so idk.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I have all adult teeth except for this one that the dentist says will be coming out any time now and I'm in 8th Grade. He said he might end up having to pull it though, depending on what happens.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I think all of my baby teeth were out before 7th grade. I lost one biting a pineapple chunk, one in soft-serve ice cream.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

I think I lost all my baby teeth when I was in 7th grade

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

My last one came out when I was in 5th grade. So that means I was 34 years old. JK. All mine were gone by age 10, I forget which grade that wuz.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I lost all my baby teeth when i was 11-12... The last one i was to lose cracked (into three pieces, two came out and my mom pulled the last piece out) when I started to chew on a gum ball and hurt like heck. Then 4 months after that i had to get braces.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I'm not really sure, but I think I lost my baby tooth when I was around 12 years old. I remember I lost one when I was eating an apple. It was funny xD

Showing 1-15 of 17