ForumsForum GamesEvolution

96 15996
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Okay guys... so my most recent game.. Cellular evolution fail due to my foot ball practice, its ends at 5:30, then i do homw work for 2 hours, soo i get on righ about know so i wanted to say I NEED A BACK UP! looking for a back up host.

So heres the game. you are a small futty critter in ANY, i mean ANY habitat you want but it has to be a general habitat and yes this is early earth you are on pangea, what is that? well then you shouldent be on this thread if you dont know.

you HAVE to put an effort into this game, please think about your choices and animal you CAN restart when ever and when you go extinct you are DEAD! for god but you can play ANY branch in your evolution i will devlope on that later...

CREATURE SHEET!

Name:
Description: ( 3-4 sent.) what color is it, eye color, fur? does it fly? TELL ME DETAILS!
Bio: 2 sent where did it come from?
Perk: special ability any thing nothing over powered, no " when its almost dead it shoo lava out of its eyes killing ANYTHING an the grow to Godzilla's size and eats STArs" none of that)
--
im still debating ... nm

Strength determines phycial power and damage taken
Intelegance determines smartness and adaption)
Speed: determines agility and well speed
( any addition just ask)
Sentient percentage: ( how "human" are you? basically when you use tools and tribes an city and shi- srry habit)
---
( MUST HAVE SMARTER!)
building materials:
known structure:

• 96 Replies
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Name: Baalim
Description: 2' tall, impish, pointed ears, gray/silver skin, glowing orange irises, clawed four-toed feet, clawed three-fingered and one-thumbed hands, long crooked nose, fanged teeth, 2.5' sharp demonic tail, light silver belly/chest, stubby short black horns, long thin forked black tongue.
Bio: The Baalim originally were microorganisms that landed on Earth in a meteor of hematite. From there, they evolved and took to the caves and tunnels of a nearby mountain.
Perk: Wall crawling - The creature can crawl along nearly any surface.
---
Strength:
Intelligence:
Speed:
Sentient percentage:
---
building materials:
known structure:

Hey, Omni. Looks cool so far, as usual. This good?

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name:Forest Drake
Description:An European styled dragon that is six feat long and has a wingspan of 12 feat. The males have green scales that help them blend in while they are hunting and no spikes. The females have brown scales to help them blend in on the ground where the dens are and spiky armor that protects them from attacks from above. They can inject a poison, that so far only they are immune to, into their pry when they bite.
Bio:Forest drakes evolved from small scavenging lizards who figured out that living in a group would help them survive. They now hunt in packs of three to four with the same amount of females at the den taking care of the young and wounded.
Perk:Poison(It can take down a full grown brontosaurs if the dino receives three or more doses.)
--
Strength:
Intelegance:
Speed:
Sentient percentage:
---
building materials:
known structure:

The only other thing I wanted to add was that the females can't fly when they have eggs to lay cause the eggs are too heavy for them to fly with. I would had put it in description but then I would have had one too many sentences there.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Description: 2' tall, impish, pointed ears, gray/silver skin, glowing orange irises, clawed four-toed feet, clawed three-fingered and one-thumbed hands, long crooked nose, fanged teeth, 2.5' sharp demonic tail, light silver belly/chest, stubby short black horns, long thin forked black tongue.
Bio: The Baalim originally were microorganisms that landed on Earth in a meteor of hematite. From there, they evolved and took to the caves and tunnels of a nearby mountain.
---
(add 15 points)
Strength:
Intelligence:
Speed:
Sentient percentage:
---
building materials:
known structure:

Name: Sylvadactal
Description: Birdlike. As tall as an 8-year-old human. Sharp, angular face. After wings are small stabilizing fins, then the stablizing tail. Black in color. No fur. Eyes are almost completly black. Sharp, black teeth. Tree-dwelling, this creature can soar over trees or fly in bursts between trees.
Bio: Originally small furry creatures that lept from tree to tree, they evoloved wings for better flying, and eventually became full-fledged flyers.
Perk: Silencing-Using special vocal cords, this animal can emit opposite sounds to what it produces, cancelling them. The practical upshot of this is that, when the animal is doing this, it is nearly impossible to hear.
--
Add 15 points
Strength:
Intelligence:
Speed:
Sentient percentage:
--
Buliding materials:
Known structures:

Description:An European styled dragon that is six feat long and has a wingspan of 12 feat. The males have green scales that help them blend in while they are hunting and no spikes. The females have brown scales to help them blend in on the ground where the dens are and spiky armor that protects them from attacks from above. They can inject a poison, that so far only they are immune to, into their pry when they bite.
Bio:Forest drakes evolved from small scavenging lizards who figured out that living in a group would help them survive. They now hunt in packs of three to four with the same amount of females at the den taking care of the young and wounded.
Perk:Poison(It can take down a full grown brontosaurs if the dino receives three or more doses.)
--
Strength:
Intelegance:
Speed:
Sentient percentage:
---
building materials:
known structure:

--
add 15 points
Strength:
Intelegance:
Speed:
Sentient percentage:
---
building materials:
known structure:

FOR EVERYONE!

you all sit with your single mate, cold hungry and thirsty you have to act know

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Name: Sylvadactal
Description: Birdlike. As tall as an 8-year-old human. Sharp, angular face. After wings are small stabilizing fins, then the stablizing tail. Black in color. No fur. Eyes are almost completly black. Sharp, black teeth. Tree-dwelling, this creature can soar over trees or fly in bursts between trees.
Bio: Originally small furry creatures that lept from tree to tree, they evoloved wings for better flying, and eventually became full-fledged flyers.
Perk: Silencing-Using special vocal cords, this animal can emit opposite sounds to what it produces, cancelling them. The practical upshot of this is that, when the animal is doing this, it is nearly impossible to hear.
--
Strength:0
Intelligence:8
Speed:7
Sentient percentage:
--
Habitat: forest
Den a tree? a large tree carve hollowed?)
Buliding materials:
Known structures:
you see an assortment of trees for miles and a neck and heads of those GIANT lizzards.( dinosaurs) but behind your tree is a nice small, secret pond and inside that pond is fish a bountaful amount of fish, but whats even better is that you can see small wolf/ squirrl like creature eating those fish

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

--
add 0 points
Strength:5
Intelligence:5
Speed:5
Sentient percentage:
---
building materials:
known structure:

I help my mate look for a good place to call home. If needed we can make a den by digging but I would prefer a cave.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

--
add 0 points
Sentient percentage:
---
Habitat: mountainous
Den cave
building materials:
known structure:

you look around and find 3 mountains a White snow covered mountain, a Dark grey mountain that looks sharp, and a dark green mountain, that from where you are< looks hinds fuzzy, but that cause of all the trees

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

---
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Sentient percentage:
---
building materials:
known structure:

Sorry, good now. We both search the cave system for any dripping water or edible fungi/moss.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

---
Sentient percentage:
---
habitat: mountain
Den: cave you find a system of stlagmites tha drip into puddles and from ther flow into a small pond then flows loke a stream into the darkness of the cave
building materials:
known structure:

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

---
Sentient percentage:
---
Den: cave
building materials:
known structure:

Nice. We take rocks and set them in a path so we don't get lost, and we try to exit the cave and look for food sources.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

--
add 0 points
Sentient percentage:
---
Den cave
building materials:
known structure:

Me and my mate will look for a good place to live in the green mountain.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

srry guys doing homework STILL.... ****! lol i put those stars there

---
Sentient percentage:3%
---
building materials:Rocks
known structure: Path

YOU"VE FOUND A BUILD MATERIAL! that said you found a structre that also said you can go " i take all the rocks a build a NOTHER MOUNTAIN! you have to take small steps...
also you look out into the surrounding you see a large medeow a HUGH lake where will you go?

--
add 0 points
Sentient percentage:
---
Den cave
building materials:
known structure:

you see many Caves but 2 stick out, the one with a blue glow and the one COVERED in grass and shrubs

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Nameragonoi
Description:6 metres tall, dragon-like, green scalish skin, glowing black eyes, large head horns, four clawed legs, large wings, large amount of teeth, talon tail.
Bio:The dragonoi were extinct 900 years ago, but fossil DNA had leaked into water and had formed the only dragonoi egg. It is now hatched.
Perk:Firebreath-Dragonoi have the ability to breath fire.
--
Strength:
Intelegance:
Speed:
Sentient percentage:
---
building materials:
known structure:

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

---
---

Lol, I'm sorry, but could you rephrase that bit from a new structure to having to take small steps? And we head into the meadow and search for food sources, and also look to see what our mountain looks like.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

--
add 0 points
Sentient percentage:
---
Den cave
building materials:
known structure:

We pick the cave that is covered in grass and shrubs. I will then hunt while my mate finds a near by water source.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

really srry guys i just finished meh homework... and convincing my dad you turn on the internet.. ( my sisters grounded from it and she can acess it from her lap top)

Nameragonoi
Description:6 metres tall, dragon-like, green scalish skin, glowing black eyes, large head horns, four clawed legs, large wings, large amount of teeth, talon tail.
Bio:The dragonoi were extinct 900 years ago, but fossil DNA had leaked into water and had formed the only dragonoi egg. It is now hatched.
Perk:Firebreath-Dragonoi have the ability to breath fire.
--
( add 15 points)
Strength:
Intelegance:
Speed:
Sentient percentage:
---
building materials:
known structure:

good

---
---

( you cant go from a path to a GIANT fort... you gotta devlope your building. you can only learn from you mistakes. an remember you a dumb animal...)

you find a LARGE set of hole everywhere any you see small furry thing pop up outta of those hole. they arent the fastest or smartest. they seem to run between your legs

--
add 0 points
Sentient percentage:
---
Den cave
building materials:
known structure:

when she traveled to the VERY back of the cave she saw some gloing worm thins that illuminated the room with a blue glow. you also saw a pond looked brand new. it seemed to come from a small waterfall. the ground by the pond is soft and brittle. you also find that there is a ring of clouds around the summit.

Showing 1-15 of 96