ForumsThe TavernA special place in hell

1 1461
getanewhouse
getanewhouse
44 posts
Nomad

I look forward to my special place in hell. I deserve to be there according to all my Christian friends. But how hypocritical is that? I mean I love to shoot zombies, blow up buildings, shoot the opposing force, shoot Santa Clause into outer space and then watch him come slamming back down to the Earth. How fricken entertaining is that? Really, I love to shoot ships that approach my island, and then me and my pirates set up traps for anyone trying to loot our booty. Oh yeah I love me some booty! **** I even found a drug dealer game I like to play, how far in hell can that get me according to the bible? Don't get me wrong I am not condemning or bashing anyone, I will never be the first to cast stones, unless I am casting them at ships in my harbor. Heaven knows, cause I have done everything in the book from being a hit man, or double agent, to saving people as the super hero, and I am sure your local pastor would not approve of most of the screenplay. I have been a serial killer on several worlds, now I just sound insane and not so witty. Maybe I have redeemed myself in my own action. You know I did save the princess, and I saved the world, I even saved galaxies, planets, and whole undiscovered races. That should count for something, right? I placed the sword on the chalice to complete the mission thereby saving the pale lady, that alone should get me a nice place in heaven, oh yeah, I just remembered, I killed her sprites and then sliced her in half, just to see what would happen. Wow I am going to hell.

Looks like I will just go play some more games! Back to the front.

• 1 Reply
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

And for more discussion on hell, go to the WEPR, for more discussions on games, see Video Games section or Flash game section, and for more discussion in general, make a new thread that actually leads to discussion.
Yay!

Showing 1-1 of 1