ForumsThe TavernGold or Oil??

35 6925
Serphim
Serphim
195 posts
Peasant

Gold or Oil?? whhich will cost more in the Future??
Gold there is a machine that makes 1 liter of disel ( fuel ) in around 5 minutes , you cant argue with that!!

• 35 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Gold is over 400 times more valuable right now.

Whoops. It's 400x more valuable oz to gal. A gallon of gold would weigh 161 lbs. With the current trade price of gold ounces at about $1650, a gallon of gold is worth $265,650. Gold to gas in gallons, gold is over 60000x more valuable.
AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

If you have the choice between an equal amount of gold and oil, the gold will be worth more. So you can use the gold to buy oil and more. Gold is the best, and most logical choice.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Right now gold, but in the fture, definetly oil, with humans using oil all the time to power our cars and machines,its gonna run out soon.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Gold. My girlfriend would like it.

(I don't really have a girlfriend. I just said that to make you think I had a life.)

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

I would trade my laptop for a gallon of gold. I would not trade my laptop for a gallon of oil. Therefore,

Gold>laptop>oil => gold>oil.

QED.

(I don't really have a laptop, I just said that because I didn't want people to know I was a ghost living in the internet.... boo?)

TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

I also think that gold will cost more!

IGotGame
IGotGame
10 posts
Nomad

gold will cost more in the future because oil will never end xD

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Well what you are comparing is Gold and biodiesel. Biodiesel is a common form of automotive oil but it is not as Reliant and useful as oil you get from the ground. I say Oil will be more expensive but eventually we will either run out or have to little that we cant do anything with it. Gold though is an element which its atoms cannot be rendered into another substance while oil can be burned. gold is still being found so if you were asking which is more worth the trouble then it would be gold.

Tehcowmilk
Tehcowmilk
5 posts
Nomad

Until these electric cars take over i'm saying gold is the winner

ziggdia
ziggdia
54 posts
Bard

unlike gold oil is a needed resource for daily life. however if we trully become undependent of oil in the future as is the governments "goal", then oil will nolonger hold any value and gold will once again be the most vaulable.

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

Gold will be more veeluable because there will be a demand for gold again when we start to move away from using oil.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

Definitely going with the gold. The price of gold has been rising for quite a while now, and I foresee that it will probably continue to rise in the future.

KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

Gold for sure!

malikbm
malikbm
18 posts
Peasant

You can buy some oil with gold.
But can you buy some gold with oil ? (i don't think so)

GOLD

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

I think i would choose gold, mainly because the prices of it are going WAY up and i think in the future (if u have enough) you could make some seriose cash(sry about spelling)

Showing 16-30 of 35