ForumsThe TavernFavorite Fast Food Chain?

27 3602
mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

My favorite is a tie. I like either Burger King or Wendy's. How about you? What's your favorite fast food chain?

• 27 Replies
Mr_YYZ
Mr_YYZ
11 posts
Nomad

Mcd's, Chick-fil-a, del taco, in and out

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Mcdonalds. It's practically the only fast food restauraunt I eat at. That is, if I'm not overseas.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Though I don't usually eat fast food, my favourite is KFC. The chicken is really good. I love it!

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

None of them, ewww. Almost all of them make me sick, it must be the grease.

Subway is the only one I can eat without getting sick, but our local sandwich and ice cream shop is soooo much better.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

My favorite fast food chain is probably McDonald's or KFC, even though i have only been to KFC once. That is mainly because i don't have a KFC in my local area.

dragasto
dragasto
74 posts
Nomad

my one is KFC i'm realy like chicken, in the netherlands at my school there is a KFC front of it and in every break all the peolple go inside and it is one of the smallest KFC in almere haha

manarion
manarion
87 posts
Nomad

1 in 3 Americans are obese and the average american eats fast food 4-5 times a week, we canadiens are way better....... harvey's!

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

1 in 3 Americans are obese and the average american eats fast food 4-5 times a week, we canadiens are way better....... harvey's!

@manarion:
Stereotype much?
If i'm lucky my family gets fast food once a month so I don't know where you get this info but you're sadly wrong.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

@Matt

He's not that far off the mark. Look at the obesity stats yourself.

Also, everyday, roughly 1/4 of Americans would eat fast food.

So who's sadly wrong here? Do your research first, please.

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

... oh
nobody at my school's obese
in fact, most of them are underweight

Showing 16-25 of 27