1,900 posts
Nomad

Who wants to be a millionaire?

• 9 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

the qustion is: who wants not to be a millionaire? if everyone had so much money you must pay thousand dollars for a cup of tee.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Some of us are already millionaires.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

If someone did win a million dollars on a game show, they'd have to pay butt-loads of money in taxes though. so it really takes alot of work to be a real millionaire.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

xAyjAy, well then money would be much less valuable if everyone was a millionaire
i would like to be a millionaire and not tell anyone. then just by a bunch of stuff and donate a bunch of it. and by a car and a house for when i grow up cause of all the housing market problems that are going to happen.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

it would be nice to be one. id be able to do what i want and have a pretty peaceful life

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

So... what was the question asked in this thread again? Whether anyone wants to be a millionaire? Sure I'd like to be one! =)

But maybe the topic of the thread should have been:

"If you become a millionaire, what would you do with the money?"

That would probably be a better one, allthough it might come close to a duplicate thread somewhere here in the Tavern... =P

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I honestly don't want to be a millionaire. I want to be a billionaire.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Yeah sure! I want to be a millionaire. Did you create this thread to provide us with the money? ....This is a yes or no anwser thread so there really isn't much to say. :/

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I think most here is doing more justice to the question, than the question itself.
Yes, I would like to be a millionaire, no, I don't want to reopen this thread.

Showing 1-9 of 9