ForumsForum GamesRandomness City RPG

137 17212
webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

Welcom to a city of oddness and strangness at al times, but one day a person decided to make an RPG out of their secret city, and evrything turned to chaos. You are in a plane flying over it and the floor below you breaks from the shrieks of terror. You land in a matress store. You then take one step outside, and you wish you hadn't, it's all in ruins, other than one hose of babies forgotten, if you don't do something the whole city, culture, and people will be extinct. But beware, the monsters from another far away land have come and tried to claim the land ---HELP!

Character sheet:

Name: First (last is optional)
Job:
Perks: One special thing about you
Bio: Who you are and how/why you're here. (appearence is optional)
Clothes: T-Shirt, Jeans, Tennis Shoes
Foods: NONE
Weapons: NONE
Other Inventory: NONE
Health: 120/120
---------------------------------------------------------------
Weapons: (this helps with weapons)
Strength: (this helps carrying amount)
Talking: (this helps lower prices, and get more)
Sneaky: (This helps with escaping and stealing)
Luck: (This helps with finding stuff) also put what you would want most : Food (7+ needed), Money (8+ needed), Clothes (4+ needed), Weapons (9+ needed)
Creativity: (this helps with weapon-making)
Pick a total of 30 points

MAX- 5 PEOPLE

IF THIS SOUNDS STUPID, I'M BAD AT STORIES, IT ISN'T THAT STUPID

HAVE FUN

• 137 Replies
webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

Name:Manda
Job:Part-time cosplay cafe waitress.(not those sexy kinds the funny kinds)
Special Perk: I learned Martial arts for over 10 years
Bio: A short girl who looks kinda boyish, Kinda random and childish but really fun to hang with
Equiped Items: T-Shirt, Jeans, Tennis Shoes, Gold Watch,???, Awesome Armor
Food: 4 Squaffles(+15 HP) 2 cups of punch (5HP), 5 burgers (20HP), 5 Patatoes (+2allPKS4 1battle)
Weapons: Sword (10DMG 15HP),Assault rifle, Machine pistol w/ shield
Other Inventory: NONE
Jokers($): 56
Item Amount: 0/25
Health(HP): 215/215
Clans: Troll Clan,Unicorn Clan
TEAM
Lucky 120/120 HP
--A kid monster
---BIO--- Given to you by his dad, because Lucky needed to grow up
--Equipped Items: Bow, War Armor
--Inventory: NONE
[][][][][][][][]
Clark 150/150 HP
--Orphan
---BIO-- He studies humans, and can translat what lucky says.
--Equipped Items: Sweatshirt, Glasses
--Inventory: NONE
PERKS
Perk Points-0
Weapons:7
Strength:7
Talking:9
Sneaky:7
Luck: 7-clothes
Creativity:7
Other: Friendly Monsters
BLOBS ENCOUNTERED
Cake blob (x1) 160 HP --- 10 DMG
Cake blob kids (x5) 10 HP
Dad blob (x1) 110HP --- 15 DMG
Kid blob (Lucky) (x1) 20HP

You go in prepared for almost nothing. There are gaint spiders, the indians look like they are in there last few minutes, they are fending them off but they are slowely getting overwhelmed. You try to rush in and save them, but there is some sort of force field around them, you go behind the spiders and flail your arms around wildly. they don't appear to see you. You realize it's a one one shiled. You talk to them, but you know you're wasting your breath. You ask Jucky if he knows anything about this berrier. "Bleuurp Ga-donk donka dinka flupenthailia eeeeeeeenk" he says. Clark helps and mentions," He says, 'I haven't heard much, but that whoever make the barrier, make the code to break it'" You chuck a stone at the wal and shout angerly as it just drops to the ground.....

I sadly have to go. I will finish later

(I am starting to like this more, I'm better at writing now)

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

READ THIS ONE, IT HAS NO TYPOS

You go in prepared for almost nothing. There are gaint spiders, the indians look like they are in there last few minutes, they are fending them off but they are slowely getting overwhelmed. You try to rush in and save them, but there is some sort of force field around them, you go behind the spiders and flail your arms around wildly. they don't appear to see you. You realize it's a one way shield. You talk to them, but you know you're wasting your breath. You ask Lucky if he knows anything about this berrier. "Bleuurp Ga-donk donka dinka flupenthailia eeeeeeeenk" he says. Clark helps and mentions," He says, 'I haven't heard much, but that whoever make the barrier, make the code to break it'" You chuck a stone at the wall and shout angerly as it just drops to the ground.....

I sadly have to go. I will finish later

(I am starting to like this more, I'm better at writing now)

Showing 136-137 of 137