ForumsThe TavernHow often do Moderators go on Armor Games?

5 1164
masterperson
masterperson
107 posts
Nomad

How often do Moderators go on Armor Games?

• 5 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

It depends on the mod. I usually see Cen and Freakenstein on every day. Gantic I see usually about once a week but sometimes more. Strop is busy with work but on holidays he is on pretty much every day. Devoidless I have seen from time to time. The rest I have not seen tons but they are on sometimes.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

All the freaking time. Doing this more than anything rational like sleeping or doing homework or eating.
Granted, I don't have money to eat, nor time to sleep anyway, but still.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

cen, why do you have neither of these things. you should have food in your belly, and a good nights rest. if you don't have the money, then find a way to get some (legally please).

I would help, but I'm only 17.

-Blade

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Because magic. Mainly I can't sleep properly, partly due to the lack of money, which in itself is caused by some of the stuff that makes me unable to sleep.
It works great, just until I crash after three weeks of this and use all my money on pizza or something.

I think technically I go on AG two or three times a day. That is, I might actually be doing something else once or twice a day, like going outside or going to school, which is basically the same.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

lol, guess that means you have to graduate from college before you can get any money at all.

-Blade

Showing 1-5 of 5